Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

mystic-writer92

mystic-writer92

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Watched Chalo Dilli. Best movie of 2011 so far! This movie shows 2 complete strangers, a man & a woman, can have the most interesting journey ever in a BW movie without falling for each other! lol...sweet & simple, HILARIOUS & yet so emotional in the end! LOVED IT! & strongly recommended.

5/5

*SPOILER*
Why cant (highlight to read) akshay kumar choose this kinda movies always? His good choice after a long time, but sadly in a cameo. He was a pleasant surprise & looked great with lara<3

hey shona
hey shona
(MUSICAL STYLE)
*and then saif continues*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 146)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mystic-writer92

mystic-writer92

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

Edited by mystic-writer92 - 05 June 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_qwwwTiyaliOmnipotenceTheDilettante.khoobsurat.eraserChippeshwiniruky786Sunshine Girl

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I watched Raja Hindustani today. I think I am one of those few people out there who enjoyed the movie. 

I liked everything about the movie and especially Raja and Aarti's love story, the only time I got annoyed was Karisma's constant laughter and the ending of the film (too melo-dramatic and just plain weird with a baby around Aamir's back. Confused)

And the only time I felt uncomfortable was with that never-ending kiss that my mom saw with me. LOL

Other than that, I liked it!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-iktaara-TheDilettanteeraserRagMasta.khoobsurat.ruky786Sunshine Girl

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I caught Shiva ji yesterday.. Rajnikant was too funny. ROFL I mean, his style of delievering dialogues made me  go rofl. ROFL

Edited by Sano88 - 06 June 2011 at 12:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faitheraserruky786

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by Sano88

I caught Shiva ji yesterday.. Rajnikant was too funny. ROFL I mean, his style of delievering dialogues made me  go rofl. ROFL

That's a classic movie LOLLOL

not to forget the epic scene when he turns WHITE and the song comes where Shreya is darker than him and he turns blonde too..ROFL

Edited by Pulwasha - 06 June 2011 at 3:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I watched Raja Hindustani today. I think I am one of those few people out there who enjoyed the movie. 

I liked everything about the movie and especially Raja and Aarti's love story, the only time I got annoyed was Karisma's constant laughter and the ending of the film (too melo-dramatic and just plain weird with a baby around Aamir's back. Confused)

And the only time I felt uncomfortable was with that never-ending kiss that my mom saw with me. LOL

Other than that, I liked it!

You were not one of the few..it was a huge hit..the majority enjoyed itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top