Recently Seen Movies (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 150

ladygaga

IF-Dazzler

ladygaga

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Once Upon a Time in Mumbai

What a movie!! What a movie!! WHATAMOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ajaydevganandhiseyes God his eyes say a thousand words...............

As the promo said screw the chocolate boys and girls, rewind to an era of REAL MEN!! Couldn't agree MORE... What dialogues man!! Zindagi ho to smugglers jaisi.. saari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche aur khud dhue ki tarah upar... Haven't heard such great one liners with such punch in a while! Loved loved loved loved the dialogue... Kaam khatam honey se pehle hi party, Main har kaam ulta hi karta hoon. Abbey kaam seedha nahi hua toh tujhe ulta kar doonga. The five gifts and kangana scene.. Loved the hints and the messy answers Sultan gave. So many scenes.. man.. the dialogues made a huge huge difference.. and the delivery... god Ajayajayajay!! The way he says it just makes such a huge difference. And to add to it Emran hashmi. What a team.. two effortlessley great actors... Their presence alone spoke hugely. Loved the crisp treatment of the movie. Kangana was awesome, great to see her a different role. The girl exudes mindblowing confidence, she totally looked and acted like a Diva from 70's and made a great pair with Ajay. Prachi was nice too.. she is such a natural. Overall a very good movie with an informative and interesting story, which made me google about the two dons HM and DI and the movie did mirror a lot of instances that happened during that time. Intriguing piece of history and very well made. And Emran as usual was great, this guy is as great as Ajay in doing even the most complicated things with an amazing ease.Overall a very good movie. I wish bolly would churn out more raw and real flicks like this.

4/5 from me

Edited by ladygaga - 20 August 2010 at 10:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shogun902Debo_Afghan.shona.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 13)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
A lot of films people mentioned here I want to watch. Once Upon Time in Mumbia and Ranjeeti are on my list. I think am gonna watch Ranjeeti soon though. I have to find the DVD first. I always wanted to watch Rock on too, after all that hype.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
^i found Rock On boringLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Okazaki

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Same here. Only Arjun Rampal was worth watching or Prachi Desai

Okazaki

Okazaki

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Word. Add to it, Farhan's singing. Sounded like a croaking froggy. Ouch

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Saw Houseful, one time watch, it wasn't even that funny as it was made out to be. The climax was beyond stupidity.

On the other hand some really good hollywood films are out.

Knight and Day- Has a bit of everything, action, comedy, romance! I liked it plus Tom Cruise was there, he looks amazing!

Inception- WOW!!! Must watch film, intriguing concept and some brilliant performances.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shogun902.shona.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I thought Rock On was a total snooze fest, not really missing out on anything if you don't see it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona..khoobsurat.

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Milenge Milenge

Overall nice movie, nice cute story. One watch movie.
Acting by both was good.

The whole film and songs, gave me a feeling that this was a destiny which they made this movie and released after so many years specially when they are broked up. Unhappy

Rate: 2,5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top