Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 150

xfinity

xfinity

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Completely agree....I was very surprised after reading such rave reviews about this movie how hollow and wannabe-ish of a gangster flick it turned out to be....the characterizations were quite lame in my opinion.....and such unbelievably trite dialogues....cringe-inducing to say the least.
ClapClapClap What a nice way to put it. LOLLOL and this one was supposed to be a true story ConfusedConfused  The dialogs made me cringe as well :| :|  wanna-be cool...sham ko na karu toh subah bura maan jayega or something like that :| :|  and people enjoy such dialogs :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 12)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by griffin

Originally posted by nureat01

Completely agree....I was very surprised after reading such rave reviews about this movie how hollow and wannabe-ish of a gangster flick it turned out to be....the characterizations were quite lame in my opinion.....and such unbelievably trite dialogues....cringe-inducing to say the least.
ClapClapClap What a nice way to put it. LOLLOL and this one was supposed to be a true story ConfusedConfused  The dialogs made me cringe as well :| :|  wanna-be cool...sham ko na karu toh subah bura maan jayega or something like that :| :|  and people enjoy such dialogs :|

LOL thanks.....The dialogues seriously were baddddddddd....I had hoped for something along the lines of Company....but wow this was nowhere REMOTELY in the same space.....Company was a far far better movie....Ajay had a far better sketched role in that movie too....I'd rather watch Company anyday over this.

xfinity

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
^ I am in LOVE with your siggies!

I recently watched Love Sex Aur Dhokha... or, well only the "Love" story.
its bloody scary >.< I know it got great reviews...
but I wouldn't say this movie is for everyone.

OH, and watched bits of "Dhokha", the like the movie dhokha lol, with Muzammil and Tulip Joshi and Aushima Sawhney.. its great! Its a very good story

sweetlinandrew

sweetlinandrew

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i saw aisha....!!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Rajneeti- it was amazing, loved Arjun Rampal's role! Ranbir & Nana were amazing though.

Edited by jassiee. - 16 August 2010 at 8:31pm

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
watched Karthik Calling Kathik it was a decent film even thouh critics didn't prefer it too much buh its a thriller duhh everything is released in the end of the movie not in the between or else wats the point of watching the movie.

.khoobsurat.

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Finally saw Rajneeti

After long time a good movie, with great story, perfect editing and good choice of cast.

I am glad to see Ranbir's serious side of acting, he amazed me with his great natural acting. He has a great broad future.

Everyone in the movie has done great job, some how I feel Ajay's part was small.

Katrina's acting hasnt improved at all. Some how I dont think she will improve her self at all. Mabye because she hasnt that much talent of acting. Every part of her scene was very low acting.

Arjun was just perfect in the movie, without him would the movie incompleted

Overall great movie. 4.5/5

Edited by Debo_afg - 19 August 2010 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona..khoobsurat.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Just saw Rock On - I remember hearing nothing but fabulous things about it when it first released. I personally didn't like it, I found it too slow for my liking. There were some parts that were sorta intense - like when Joe and Adiyta meet for the first time. Decent job acting wise by the cast.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top