Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

lalixlily

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 11)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
saw Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai- my opinion its a must watch!! for sure....I wasnt expecting the movie to be this good esp by Balaji and Ekta Kapoor...but WOW the movie was impressive....acting by Ajay and Emran(whose movies I always avoid) was awesome...Prachi and Kangana were also very good...songs are amazing (esp Pee Loon) and dialogues were magnificent....if you liked Rajneeti then you will love this movie as well......I loved it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllonsyGeronimoKiran.Siddhi_.shona.SobtiObsessionpratsy

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Tere Bin Laden, it was a nice movie, poori movie mein i kept staring at Ali Zafar gosh he is so handsome Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shogun902

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, AM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
i recently watched aisha n once upon a time...
aisha is an ok type movie...
once upon..is a must watch.............

xfinity

xfinity

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Watched Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. I had a huge expectations with this one since everyone has been raving about it but I thought the movie was weak esp the script and the direction. You expect movies like this to be strong and gripping but it failed to impress. Maybe it's a flawed direction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beboholicAreYaar

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I recently watched Aisha!

Pretty decent, I liked it. People who live either one of Sonam or Abhay MUST watch the movie. I loved Abhay's character all through. The movie's peppy and entertaining. :)

beboholic

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I have watched MNIK on DVD recently. It was a very satisfying film for me since am Muslim. Usually bollywood films most of the times present Muslims in a negative way, but MNIK didn't. IT was a very touching film. It got boring and dragging on in the middle of the film, but all in all it was a good movie. SRK is amazing in the film. loved him. Kajol was okay, nothing new from her. Music Sajda was the only good one. I give the film 8/10.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sania_12.shona.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by griffin

Watched Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. I had a huge expectations with this one since everyone has been raving about it but I thought the movie was weak esp the script and the direction. You expect movies like this to be strong and gripping but it failed to impress. Maybe it's a flawed direction

Completely agree....I was very surprised after reading such rave reviews about this movie how hollow and wannabe-ish of a gangster flick it turned out to be....the characterizations were quite lame in my opinion.....and such unbelievably trite dialogues....cringe-inducing to say the least.

xfinity

Post Reply New Post

Go to top