Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Milenge Milenge

Overall nice movie, nice cute story. One watch movie.
Acting by both was good.

The whole film and songs, gave me a feeling that this was a destiny which they made this movie and released after so many years specially when they are broked up. 😔

Rate: 2,5/5
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Badmaash Company-nice movie with great acting by Shahid..love his character n his performance.

Anushka n the others were also good.
dormantdreams thumbnail
Well, I recently saw Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na after millions of recommendations from friends!!! I didn't think I would like it too much, but I LOVED IT!!!! Imran and Genelia are awesome in it as well as the entire supporting cast, love how it depicts the youth of today!!! And Prateik is 😍 I just loved everything about it, especially the well written characters. Loved how the movie started off as light and breezy and then got darker and darker and the ending was sooo sweet. :P
Special metion to the character of Meghna (Jai's GF) and the girl who played her...I just loved her character and her sadness was portrayed really well...how she perceived everything differently and used her imagination just to avoid facing the reality...how she ignored the fact that her parents used to fight and cover it up by saying "they can't live with each other or without each other"....
All in all, a great movie...it's the perfect example of how a simple love story can become extraordinary by fantastic/unque treatment given to it. :)
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i recently watched lafange parinde...
awsome acting by deepika...shez luking soo sweet in d movie...n neil is also gud
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

Well, I recently saw Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na after millions of recommendations from friends!!! I didn't think I would like it too much, but I LOVED IT!!!! Imran and Genelia are awesome in it as well as the entire supporting cast, love how it depicts the youth of today!!! And Prateik is 😍 I just loved everything about it, especially the well written characters. Loved how the movie started off as light and breezy and then got darker and darker and the ending was sooo sweet. :P
Special metion to the character of Meghna (Jai's GF) and the girl who played her...I just loved her character and her sadness was portrayed really well...how she perceived everything differently and used her imagination just to avoid facing the reality...how she ignored the fact that her parents used to fight and cover it up by saying "they can't live with each other or without each other"....
All in all, a great movie...it's the perfect example of how a simple love story can become extraordinary by fantastic/unque treatment given to it. :)
<div></div>

awww yay Prats you watched it 😳 and i'm glad ju loved it too xD

btw Meghna is played by Manjiri Phadniss :D and I agree, she did really well depicting her emotions.
dormantdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachna_5

awww yay Prats you watched it 😳 and i'm glad ju loved it too xD

btw Meghna is played by Manjiri Phadniss :D and I agree, she did really well depicting her emotions.

yup I can't get over it..it was that awesome xD
Thanks for her name:)

did you listen to background music in the meghna scenes? It was SUPERB. Which brings me to the music - loved it, the title song 'tu bole glass aadha khali mein bolu adha bhara" has become my fav song these days :P

here is the link to her theme - what lovely music *sigh* ..I'm in love with meghna lol :P
http://adarsh.me/post/93557768/1s1d-meghna-theme-jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na-bgm
Edited by -Pratibha- - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watched cash...i knw im late lol but got to watch it on tv
i actually liked it a lot...its funny & good actions...

3 out of 5 stars from me :)
ladygaga thumbnail

Khatta meetha

Scary/hilarious accounts of corruption in India. Want a peek at the battered condition of infrastructure of India then do watch this flick. Akshay again plays a role of a panauti/cursed guy with a bad luck streak going on for him. His helplessness due to his budget constraints and inability to match up with rest of the world in getting his way is shown in a beautiful way. Interesting accounts of him being the only guy in the family who is underperforming and ends up getting blamed for every wrongdoing in the family make up a lot of movie. Then him crossing paths with an old fling with both of them having a role reversal in terms of the ideals they formerly held is also interesting. Loved loved loved the elephant scene... 😆 From jhonny lever to how they decide to get that road roller get towed by an elephant to where that road roller ends up.. and also rajpal yadav its all just too good.. The scene where they put the blame on the driver for the fallen bridge and how the driver ends up being a scapegoat and some other scenes maanged to show the condition of law and order in India. Akki was very good in his performance of an average, burderned and confused Indian. He was a bit loud, but I guess anyone with a truck load of problems will be loud and act like that so I do applaud him for playing his role realistically. Priyan managed to fuse humor and other ingredients and his trade mark style to talk about some issues and excelled atleast in my eyes. Rajpal yadav, and jhonny lever were amazing as usual. Overall a great movie, totally worth a one time watch.

3.5/5
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Cheada89 thumbnail
maybe i'm little bit biased because yesterday in one day, i just watch rani' film....
like lcmd, black, kank, chalte2, hum tum even kkhh...
but i want to talk about lcmd film....
i think this film great...but it just like other typical hindi movie...but i enjoyed this movie..
the most thing that i like is the act by rani, konkona, kunal kapoor and jaya is awesome....esp jaya... 😊
they so natural....
i love this film....
😛
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OUATIM... enjoyed it! Brilliant dialogues and performances :) And musiccc ahhh <3