Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Watched Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai awesome film Ajay emraan totally rock the story was good the songs were good i recomend it   Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 10)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
i watched jaane tu ya jaane na again...suchh a nice fun movie
and i saw Hijack, it was a good movieeee!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Watched two movies in the past week.

Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.
A pretty good film. I was expecting more though from the feedback. Had a pretty slow start, but a gripping climax. Great performances from both Ajay and Emraan. Special mention to the kid who played Emraan's childhood, lol.
I'd rate it a 7.5/10

Dor
LOVED IT. Everything about it. From the beautiful dialogues to the unique storyline. And AMAZING performances! Shreyas was a pleasure as usual. Gul Panag pulled me into her performance. Her dialogue delivery is top notch. And Ayesha turned me into her fan! She was beyond adorable! Music was great. Here's a film with a soul!
10/10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
once upon a time in mumbai is AWESOMEEE, actually BRILLIANT!!! im so glad finally watched it! emran,prachi,kangana, all were gud but ajay was THE BEST! he's truly the most versatile actor in bollywood... his character is so impressive tht i actually went on internet after the movie to find out more bout the real person now i knw wat one of the reviewers meant by "she wants a gangster boyfrnd" ajay's character was seriously my most fav character in this movie...

loved the background score..one of the BEST i've heard...it kept me hooked & its still playing in my head really catchy, loved ALL the songs, amazingggg dialoguess...very intelligent, creative & witty, & super performances! its not like emran didnt perform well...he was actually at his BEST but i still liked ajay more...i dnt know maybe cuz his performance touched my heart or his character touched my heart this movie needs to be nominated for best film award & ajay & emran need to be nominated in best actor categories too! prachi & kangana were there & they performed well but see the most of the movie is bout ajay-emran. And very realistic movie...very realistic execution.

the only negative thing is tht the 2nd hour, as taran adarsh said, does get slow since the 1st hour is just OUTSTANDING, its HILARIOUS most of the time & its gone in the 2nd hour so u actually miss it lol2nd hour might not be funny, its serious & it DOES keep u hooked till the end. So i dnt think this will be counted as the negative point.

will rate it 4/5
must watch...fantastic movie after a long time
GO FOR IT! :)

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 08 August 2010 at 1:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran.snowflake0555

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Baghban, such a beautiful movie, i cried soo muchh Tongue

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Raajneeti - Probably the best movie to release all year from what I've seen. Ranbir was brilliant along with Nana and Manoj. Katrina was sorta disappointing .. I thought her role be more meatier but she was barely there and had almost nothing to do. Love the music though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassiee.Kiran..khoobsurat.

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Watched Main Pyar Kiya Day Dreaming this film just melts my heart every scene is so touching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shogun902

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
tere bin laden....an ok movie...expected more after reading the reviews.

2/5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top