Posted: 12 years ago
I watched Raja Hindustani today. I think I am one of those few people out there who enjoyed the movie. 

I liked everything about the movie and especially Raja and Aarti's love story, the only time I got annoyed was Karisma's constant laughter and the ending of the film (too melo-dramatic and just plain weird with a baby around Aamir's back. ðŸ˜•)

And the only time I felt uncomfortable was with that never-ending kiss that my mom saw with me. ðŸ˜†

Other than that, I liked it!
I caught Shiva ji yesterday.. Rajnikant was too funny. 🤣 I mean, his style of delievering dialogues made me  go rofl. 🤣 Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sano88

I caught Shiva ji yesterday.. Rajnikant was too funny. 🤣 I mean, his style of delievering dialogues made me  go rofl. 🤣

That's a classic movie ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by eraser

That's a classic movie ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

not to forget the epic scene when he turns WHITE and the song comes where Shreya is darker than him and he turns blonde too..ROFL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82BEhTDUiTs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
🤣 That whole sequence was hilarious! It seems they spent like 50 grand on some technology to make him look white in that song ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. and that scene where he shoots his gum in the palm of his hand and it bounces back straight in his mouth ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I watched Raja Hindustani today. I think I am one of those few people out there who enjoyed the movie. 

I liked everything about the movie and especially Raja and Aarti's love story, the only time I got annoyed was Karisma's constant laughter and the ending of the film (too melo-dramatic and just plain weird with a baby around Aamir's back. ðŸ˜•)

And the only time I felt uncomfortable was with that never-ending kiss that my mom saw with me. ðŸ˜†

Other than that, I liked it!

You were not one of the few..it was a huge hit..the majority enjoyed it😳
I watched Dostana
What a "GAY" movie ðŸ˜³
i think i can finally see why abhishek married aishwariya
he's gay...no wonder
and now i see why john broke up with bipasha
damn he's gay
and u wanna know something
Dostana describes the life of Karan Johar
I liked Shilpa's part the best...
yeah...the rest was trash
My rating: too gay
props to me for watching such a gay movie
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

ROFL!
Chalo Dilli: It was bad. Lara Dutta should have not acted, she hardly had a dialouge. Viney Pathak is getting old with his same panju roles. blah. overall- not watchable. 
I watched Udaan ...finally! It was an awesome film... very sensitive ..and not at all idealistic or preachy in any sort of way...and I LOVED that. There was a scope for it to become too emotionally heavy but they kept it light and entertaining till the end and always unpredictable...just as life is and sometimes people are I guess.Just a story of a boy and how he tried to first deal with and later tried to overcome the odds in his way. It was wonderful since various dimensions of each of the characters was explored ...even those of his midnight friends! Very very well written movie ...and a MUST watch. Songs were also good and went well with the story and the mood of the film and some awesome performances!! Edited by Ipshitaa - 12 years ago