Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Ready: The best part of the film has been playing on my Youtube for some time now and that's the song dhinka chika dhinka chika dhin dhin. Other than the song and to an extent even Character dheela, there's nothing in the film that I've not seen before. I love comedy and think that it's one of the toughest genres. But this mishmash doesn't belong there.

The dialogues are rehashed versions picked from Govinda brand humor and other slapstick comedies that Bollywood churns out so often. I've enjoyed some Govinda films in the past and this belongs to the same category. No quotable quotes. Just watch for few laughs and then forget it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuch Love Jaisa: Yawn-fest. I didn't complete it. Bhaag Rahul Bose!

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do Dooni Char: Saw it again and loved it even more. Rishi Kapoor is one  of the best performer from his generation. He brings life to the character he plays. Film is truly indian at heart, reminds me of days in india...
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
^^^I LOVED the movie...havnt seen sucha good movie in long time...adorable totally...

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Do Dooni Char: Saw it again and loved it even more. Rishi Kapoor is one  of the best performer from his generation. He brings life to the character he plays. Film is truly indian at heart, reminds me of days in india...

I would love to see Duggals series. Same characters dealing with different issues and struggles.

It reminds me of TV show Wagle ki duniya.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mystic-writer92

OMGGG!!!!!

THANK YOU was disgusting
I hated that movie
You know what, while watching it, MYSTIC-WRITER92 ghundon mein phans gayi thi!
so what, men can cheat, but women can't
idiotic movie and anyone who liked it is more than an idiot...he's KSG!
oh yeah, i went there, and i ain't coming back
sonam kapoor can' act
i think her father stole all her talent
yes that happens
and seriously, sri devi could have taught her something
but she's too busy getting rhinoplasty
ufff
yeh world ghundon mein phans gaya
u know what
bobby deol looked so damn disgusting
that now i find sunny deol much hotter than him
oh YEAH SUNNY DEOL!
S
U
N
N
Y!
Sunny's burning in the sun compared to Bob-cut hair mushroom bobby now
one last thing
eat lots of muffins (:

Interesting review! Very funny actually! 😆
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Stanley ka Dabba:

Such a heart warming film. Great acting by pratho!! Go watch it guys👍🏼
I'm watching "Page 3". So far very interesting & accurate...

I should write my review on Kites & 7KM.

So happy that some BW fan uploads all the good BW movies with eng subs on youtube!!!!!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Chalo Dilli. Best movie of 2011 so far! This movie shows 2 complete strangers, a man & a woman, can have the most interesting journey ever in a BW movie without falling for each other! lol...sweet & simple, HILARIOUS & yet so emotional in the end! LOVED IT! & strongly recommended.

5/5

*SPOILER*
Why cant (highlight to read) akshay kumar choose this kinda movies always? His good choice after a long time, but sadly in a cameo. He was a pleasant surprise & looked great with lara<3
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

Watched Chalo Dilli. Best movie of 2011 so far! This movie shows 2 complete strangers, a man & a woman, can have the most interesting journey ever in a BW movie without falling for each other! lol...sweet & simple, HILARIOUS & yet so emotional in the end! LOVED IT! & strongly recommended.

5/5

*SPOILER*
Why cant (highlight to read) akshay kumar choose this kinda movies always? His good choice after a long time, but sadly in a cameo. He was a pleasant surprise & looked great with lara<3

hey shona
hey shona
(MUSICAL STYLE)
*and then saif continues*
mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
What was the hype about for over 10 years?
OMG, boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes second Girlie. Second girlie dies. First girlie has a connection in heart even after 10 years. Perhaps something to do with her longer and silkier hair. Girlie and boy meet. Marry. Sallu cries. Daughter happy. Really? I thought children were disturbed by step mothers. LOL, go to the researchers...they have been wrong all along. In the end, everything is good. Nose nose sign. Udit Narayan sings. Alka Yagnik chirps. And eww sallu was like I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER and U CAN HAVE MY WIFE...EWWW SHE's FREAKING 8!!!!! 80 year old choochoo
(:
my rating: too perverted ;)

Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago