Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i saw "khatta meetha" today..was ok ok ..bas kahi jagah comedy ki limits cross akr di thi
nikki18 thumbnail
i saw OUATIM today n it's fab ..superb..luv it!! especially dialogues..bindaaz dialogues!!👍🏼
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched... actually watching Road, Movie.
its very interesting... baap of all the parallel movies I've seen so far haha.
but its pretty cool :D

Kites -- a bit too wannabe - ish....I only loved Barbie & Duggu's sensual interactions - yeah I'm guilty...

is watching 3 I diots - a bit overhyped///Rancho is so "moral" a bit annoying arrogant but still a pleasant character...

Twilight - I love you Edward *Bella* I love you Bella *Edward* You love me Bella even if you don't acknowledge it yet *Jacob* But I think I love Jacob too *Bella* You love Jacob too *Edward* But You're the one I'll love all my life I want to get married to you - btw thanks for asking so much -- so very usual from a 17 year old boy *Bella* -----😕
Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raavan: I kind a like the movie. it's not the worse movie as everyone is saying. I like Ash's acting. AB was little over sometimes but he wasn't that bad. I have seen some worse acting from others
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw Raavan on cable.

Not great but definitely was not half as bad as the reviews suggested. Aishwarya was excellent . One of her best performances IMO . And My God , this woman is BEAUTIFUL. Horrible clothes , minimal makeup , dirt and sweat on he face and she still manages to look breathtakingly beautiful ! The 1 song where she dances all the time was good . Ash is a wonderful dancer , very graceful.

Vikram looked hot but acting wise , I failed to see the fuss over him ! But I hear he was brilliant in the Tamil Version.

Abhishek was extremely annoying in some scenes and average in other . Perhaps it was his character, but only a very fine actor could have pulled off this one !

Overall , above average to good !
ammanakhan thumbnail
Watched i hate luv storys..then inception..now its predators time! http://bit.ly/bpwK3w
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajneeti. Liked it but it dragged a bit. Rightly tagged as the modern day Mahabharat with Nana Patekar (Mama) playing the role of Shri Krishna, Ranbir as Arjun and Ajay as Karan. Their mother's supposed to be Kunti, right? Arjun Rampal had a very strong role, too...his portrayal was great except for his expressions, I felt like his face muscle were anesthetized and hence, he couldn't move them or something(except the area surrounding the mouth). Completely wooden. Katrina was given too much media attention for this measly role...but no! I ain't complaining..thank God she was hardly around.
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched I hate luv stories, ehh.. it was okay. Nothing special. I expected it to be better.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raat Gayi Baat Gayi!
It's excellent. Amazing acting by all actors, and Neha Dhupia got a verrry good role.
MUCH recommended