Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The Japanese Wife

I thought it would be boring but turns out It was pretty good actually. Never really liked Rahul Bose much, especially in his bollywood films but he was amazingggggg!

The rest of the cast was excellent too but Moushmi Chatterji was another stand out actor in the film. She was brilliant!

Good film, regardless of the impossibility of the story.
jaan11 thumbnail
Aishwarya rocked in Raavan once again after Guru.Ash rocks!!
a0garg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have recently seen rajniti(Good Movie), Housefull(good movie) and ravan bad movie
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Badmaash Company.
Hilarious yet touching. Loved it.
I love movies that have the "young" vibe to it but at the end the move should be good. And this movie was exactly that. The first half was just fun to watch and the second half just got better and ohmy, can shahid ACT!(: I adore this movie. Every single thing about it hit me...good message too!(:
And all the actors have done great...fantastic effort.
8.5/10!
(:
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Wrestler I loved the film Mickey Rourke was fantastic, I didn't knw this is what happens in wrestling matches 9.5/10
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fly2me

Watched Badmaash Company.
Hilarious yet touching. Loved it.
I love movies that have the "young" vibe to it but at the end the move should be good. And this movie was exactly that. The first half was just fun to watch and the second half just got better and ohmy, can shahid ACT!(: I adore this movie. Every single thing about it hit me...good message too!(:
And all the actors have done great...fantastic effort.
8.5/10!
(:

what about anushka and chang?
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw Rajneeti:
Didn't like it! Only liked the last scene! the movie was too long! & there were too many adult scenes :S

I also saw Bumm Bumm Bole:
SUCH A CUTE MOVIE !! I really loved itt! damn cute kids!<3
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zareena

what about anushka and chang?

They surprised me.
Honestly, i wasn't expecting much from both of em.
But they were good. Good effort.
Anushka...specially towards the end!...She was really good. At the ending of the movie..i was like the girl can act!! haha(:
And chang...well he did good too. good effort...there is this scene where he is arguing with shahid and the rest and he has done a good job. i would say, nice effort.
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched 3 Idiots. It was good but cant say if it was that good to break BO records. The film talks about education system in India and pressure parents put on their children to become doctors and engineers.  However I kept thinking identity theft  and how the director has no comments on that.

I saw rajneeti. It was Mahabharat meets GodFather.
I was disappointed that Ajay and Naseer hardly had anything to do.
Others like Nana and Manoj are good actors, so they performed as expected. Arjun taking Sunny's role from GodFather was good.
Ranbir surprised me completely. I did not except this star kid to act so well. WOW 👏

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Badmaash Company

Story was ok.
Acting by Shahid in some of the scenes was mindblowing.
Chang acted very well, as a newcomer.

The rest I just hope Shahid picks better movies in future. I am a little bit disappointed after his Kaminey.

Rate: 2.5/5