Dutta first reaction after truth comes out - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gp00

All I hope for is that they do not show those endless, 360 degree shots that leave me dizzy and confused about the time. Then, of course, let's not forget about the close-up shots on every member of the household from Dutta, Baaji, AS, Kala, her two buffoon sisters, Babi, Ganpath the loser, and Sethji, and then back again for the second round! 😆 Rather, 😡

You wish!
Originally posted by gp00

All I hope for is that they do not show those endless, 360 degree shots that leave me dizzy and confused about the time. Then, of course, let's not forget about the close-up shots on every member of the household from Dutta, Baaji, AS, Kala, her two buffoon sisters, Babi, Ganpath the loser, and Sethji, and then back again for the second round! 😆 Rather, 😡

i agree with you.My eyes really pain when i see that 360 degree zoom.already i have eye sight problem and they keep zooming for every scene.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

If it was some other show esp an Ekta show I wud have said definitely he will distance himself from Naku...but then this is LTL and Dutta we are talking abt...both are unpredictable.

I want Dutta to claim Naku's love and not be hesitant at all in doing that...realize that they belong to each other 😳 Guilt-trip is not that interesting, though at this point it seems inevitable...
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I want Dutta to claim Naku's love and not be hesitant at all in doing that...realize that they belong to each other 😳 Guilt-trip is not that interesting, though at this point it seems inevitable...

Yes rosa as per the present story line Guilt-Trip is going to be must as dutta is lossing day by day so we have to see guilty dutta for sure in coming episodesEdited by spandana11 - 13 years ago
There's definitely gonna be an attitude change but i think it's gonna be like when he's all nice to her she's gonna start hating her because she's gonna think he's only being nice to her because of her beauty😊.

I think datta is going to hide the truth that nakku is innocent  

there is no point in dutta finding out the truth without that crazy sister being found out then its no different from the Ekta kind of serials look how Uttaran has turned so bad ..the worst story ever
Originally posted by sub_rosa

yess defo It would be much better if dutta despite knowing the truth of nakus innocence and believing she is better off with someone else....he is still unable to let her go
Originally posted by surfgal

there is no point in dutta finding out the truth without that crazy sister being found out then its no different from the Ekta kind of serials look how Uttaran has turned so bad ..the worst story ever

seriously want sisters to be found out, theyre annoying.. i skip their scenes
I skip their scenes too. They are too annoying because they get away with everything...leeches, that's what they are. They have no love for Dutta...look at how much love we have for him and we're not even related to him! 😆

I want to see their a**es get kicked. But for the sake of the show, I don't think Dutta will figure out it is Kala behind this Supriya mess. Anna will take the blame, and that's when it'll come to a temporary end. The total unmasking of Kala is a long time away.