slowly
seductively
abd ubch by inch
you moulded me
into a mirror image of yourself...

Come take me out, JIm.
I'm afraid I;m tuning back,
into a lump of clay"

one of her reasons for such selfless love was the fact that he saved her, saved her from crumbling withhin herself. She was a woman who was willing to give up everything before her met her, and made her learn how to live life again.
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok,lets KaSh side by side too..

Miss Bracelet ;)...Wonder how they'l come face to face :D..i wish he could put tat bracelet around her wrist himself..:P

U followin the current track Shilps?
yesss! :D im wataching the currect track! it's nice, waiting to see how they finally meet up.
I LOVED that poem too Shilps! was so nice <3

Yes...that poem clearly shows how he transformed her into someone strong and beautiful <3 and now,there's no turning back for her ...But then,this sudden indifference has made her think that she's not gonna survive all this mess...

Lovely words in that poem...esp:

Like a lump of clay..
you massaged me..
slowly...
seductively..
Oye Virina...come and KaSh atleast na !
Ohh that great :D I am SO behind in Geet...Have Maneet come any closer?Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
yes it is like teaching somehow to to ride a bike.

he taught her how to take control of her life, and how to live life.. but when he let her go, she started faltering.. she wasn't sure of herself, if she could continue this on her own or not.

yes i loved that part too.. it was a nice comparison between the two situations.
Oh and btw,did u make that Mishtian sig yrself?
omg yaaaaa Maneet are totally cute lol.

well she went to Dehli now.. and like by mistake she got a job at Maan's office as his secretary, but she is going to keep the job cause she basically has told her family back home she wants nothing to do with people who are willing to go to any extent for family's izzat.

So she needs to job to survive.

and.. she spoke to Dev coincidentally the other day.. over the phone.. but both didnt know it was the other they were taking too.. even though geet was like this voice sounds like him..
nope, Reema made it!

actually Tani taught us both sig making the other day, and Reema made this one and I made another one with same pic and Tani made one with KaSh + MiShti.