Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
great thanks for making it a sticky topic !!! warna baar baar page 1 mein laana was difficult
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

great thanks for making it a sticky topic !!! warna baar baar page 1 mein laana was difficult

Exactly thanks a lot warna Bhavana, Shaggy,Sunny and me kal se yehi kam kar rahe hain..
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx foR making it a sticky topic!!!!!!!
Done wid almost all... Left wid one! By tomoro.. I shud be sending the review and the ratings by tomoro!!!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Feedback is the breakfast of champions Which get prepare them for Lunch...Champions know that success is inevitable; that there is no such thing as failure, only feedback. They know that the best way to forecast the future is to create it......I think that Everybody needs feedback, and it's a heck of a lot cheaper than paying a trainer....So here I go with my Feedbacks on every Story i got a chance to read. Trust me guys Next was better than every previous... You would have to use all your senses while Voting...

Story 1:- Nice process on given plot… loved the connection between scenes... Idea to get ACP Sir was great and justice done by hard work which one can clearly feel while reading story.. Climax was very well planned…keeps up the great work…
Story 2:- Story wise it was great…just feel difficulty to read it because of grammar errors. Don't worry those are minor mistakes anyone can do… overall very well done…It was a superb Work and I request Writer to keep it up…
Story3:- it was amazing story…had a full proportion of thrill, Suspense and emotions…Superb Work…Just loved the ACP-Abhijeet tiff…Nicely dealt with Newcomers…ending was unexpected... Clever work…Keep up this work...
Story 4:- Simply loved this one … it was a bit different to others and different work has own identification… idea to open up with story was unique … So overall fantastic work...I was eager to know that what will happen next while reading the story..What's what any Writer want…? Keep up this work…
Story 5:- Good justice with Plot.. it was long one but just loved reading it. Idea to use brackets () in order to express emotions was good…Great investigation by team and while this, shared warm moments…Ending was very well planned. Keep up the good work..
Story 6:- Here is the example that what can be done with given plot.. how different point of view can turn the plot….Great work with plot revolving ACP Sir… Nicely proceeded... clever writing to bring back ACP Past and very well executed…very well written… Keep up the Great Work
Story 7:- very well written…great work by writer…it was very clear so easy to read.. at the end it was a fantastic work…
Story8:- This one was based on truth of politics and some politicians. Idea to show ugly side of politics and culprit was superb... very well plotted… nice moments between the team... Good Work
Story 9:- fantastic plotting... Climax was show-stealer… just loved the investigation done by team and idea to catch up the culprit was really unique…Nice moments between the team... Keep up the great work...
Story10:- nice work with plot... Very well preceded…Just felt bit unrealistic scene where guy got abducted… but overall it was a great work…Keep up the warming work…
Story 11:- nice way to deal with plot... loved the disguise scene it was something was not in every story…Great thinking... Idea of kidnapping was different…great work at the end…

Thanks For reading Guys and humble request to take it positively...Hard Work has no Ending..I am really glad to see your hard work but it is not your best for sure...because When someone did his/her best creation, that day they should sit home and stop creating...It is best for reader but as a Writer it is not your best..C'mon Guys Promise all the readers that next time you will give them better than this time ...Love You all Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks bhinder for reviews. I will try to improve and its inspiration for me to work more hard.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ye kya hai bhinder ne delete kiya aur sunny ne like [:S]
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aare where are th views m waiting
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Waah Waah crazyness ki bhi had hoti hain.. 😆 10 second main 3 reply 😆 maine socha thora aise design kardo that easy to read na
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reviews are up. After reading when I posted I found reviews deleted. ye to skock hi tha. Mujhe laga maine sapna to nahi dekha.
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Tue and Straight forward views. I really liked it and I agree this was not my best I will definately try to improve love you Bro