Dill Mill Gaye

Civil war in Tattoland?????

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The decision by the OMBJ (organization for Making and breaking Jodis) to allot the land Of Champa to Tattooland instead of the land of Ridma has resulted in confusion and chaos in the region.

While a section of ARians welcomed the move, the extremists whose slogan is " Ridma- Tattoo For ever and Ever" has strongly opposed  the move.  They said they will never accept any other land instead of Ridma. They said they had been waging war for the cause and will not budge from their demand. The moderates however says that it's better to accept the Land of Champa  since Ridma Land  has officially decided to be  a part of Siddistan .

The land of Champa is another beautiful region that lies north to the Tattooland. The people are very jovial here and spend most of the time singing and dancing wearing skimpy glittery clothes or playing "who will find my bracelet" an innovative game where a bracelet is dropped and others have to go find it. Unlike Tattoland , whose national game is Basket Ball, the Champans love cricket.

It was a part of Tattooland a few years back but decided to break away later. Now it has again decided to be a part of Tattooland angering the pro-Ridma camp. They allege that  this is a dirty ploy by the Siddistan Government to create civil war in their country and grab the land of Ridma..  They say they will never agree  to the decision of OMBJ and will fight till the end  for their cause.

The moderates too are angry that the anti- Champa camp is busy distributing pamphlets speaking ill of the Champans and opposing the union of Tattoo-Champa. They said if need arises they will join hands with the Siddistan government and fight against the pro-ridma  camp.  Looks like the Tattooland is on the brink of a civil war.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related topic- SRians Exposed!!!

Link- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1394632

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome! Enjoyed reading your post(s). Hats of to your sense of humour!
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† luvvd all the punches in this article especially the Champa-ians description..am one of them! although i prefer basketball over cricket but cricket is the national sport here
and plus Ridma land seems very boring to this ARian..i can't stand all the bombs thrown on my Arjun's land so i've decided that i'd unite with Champa-ians and stop the invasion..after that there'll be love and peace πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ awww and my Arjun will finally be happy

lubb you Jhoota ji..wonderful scoops!
-Miya-
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota Singh I love your postsπŸ€—
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prejudice

Awesome! Enjoyed reading your post(s). Hats of to your sense of humour!

thanksπŸ˜³πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i_clueless

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† luvvd all the punches in this article especially the Champa-ians description..am one of them! although i prefer basketball over cricket but cricket is the national sport here

and plus Ridma land seems very boring to this ARian..i can't stand all the bombs thrown on my Arjun's land so i've decided that i'd unite with Champa-ians and stop the invasion..after that there'll be love and peace πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ awww and my Arjun will finally be happy

lubb you Jhoota ji..wonderful scoops!
-Miya-

haila!! 😳 we people of siddistan are  always with u πŸ˜† ur arju will be happy and our sidhu will also be happy.. πŸ˜›
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota singh....🀣🀣🀣🀣
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MagicalKash

Jhoota Singh I love your postsπŸ€—

oye, toh like button press karo😑.. mujhe bhi haal og phame mein aanaa hain😭
thanks yaarπŸ€—
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Civil War  🀣.. Siddistan Government !!! I loved it !!!

JS always rocks with Achhi taaza khabaar !!
I am renewing my subscription for n number of days !!!
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arp04srocks

Jhoota singh....🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜³πŸ€—