Posted: 13 years ago
Hi there, just wanted to tell u something... friends lets stop character bashing. yeah if u dont like a particular scene or episode, that is entirely ure feeling... but lets gv chance to sachin-kajal-sonali. they r having saturdays to themselves and they are trying.... i know sachin is not fitting and then it seems he s sideling everyone, but he is just doing his job, ie acting. he is an inspector hence he dosnt calls freddy sir. and freddy-yes i do feel sorry for him, the way he is portrayed, the way he is still a sub inspector.... but still he is loved here.... kajal being an actress of different genre is taking time to settle down... its d fault of creatives and director too if a poarticular character or scene is not shaping up properly.... even sonali belongs to a different genre... they are all good actors for their own shows and they are taking time to settle in cid.... guys gv them a chance....
and our trio, vivek-tasha-freddy will never ever be replaced or made duffers..... just calm down.... the forum is becoming little negative wt all d bashing... most of us r getting tired of ds.... lets concentrate on fri epis and our fav officers.... lets continue wt stories and fun stuff- am missing dat... there are jolly ways of getting back at tarika, sachin. u knw, writing stories or making gud but not stupid jokes.... but plz lets stop actor and character bashing...
please, please...... am missing d forum i first came across two yrs back...
plz dont get angry or offended... am not defending anyone.... jst asking everyone to calm down...
visrom, shagnika, didobhav and sneha and prabha have successfully sent the letters to fireworks... lets give them 3 more weeks....by now the next week shooting is being completed too....
if u agree plz press d button and do gv ure views.....Edited by drilabh - 13 years ago
and i feel that the bi-weekly concept has been brought so taht the old cid team can have some amt of breaks... much needed breaks... thats y they look better off and more fresh....

I am not going to do any serious bashing any more. I've said enough about Sachin, Tarika, Kajal and Sonali.

And because of a certain incident on this forum, I actually felt sorry for Hrishikesh Pandey.

I've decided to take a break from character-bashing. I'll continue to comment on bad scenes or bad performances, but that's it. I am not going to question Sachin's existence any more. He is there, we have to accept it.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
i will continue 2 say BAD SHOW IF ITS REALLY BAD!!
@drilabh - I totally agree with you. I have long gotten used to the new comers and I'm giving up bashing Sachin. And I think everyone should stop bashing someone everytime they say that they love Tarika, Sachin or Kajal. I mean come on if we dont like them doesnt mean that nobody likes them. From what I know there are quite a few Tarika fans on these forums who dont wanna express their views about her incase ppl start bashing them. It's their opinion, so let that be that and let's not bully ppl for their opinion please.
OK, this is what I feel.

Many of us over exaggerate and thereby demean the abilities of these actors. I mean, common, it's not like thy totally butcher it, yes, their performances fall short web comparing to Daya and Abhijit. But the truth is that we are not able to accept them as members, and if happens. It happened with me for Vivek, Tasha, Daksh etc, but slowly I accepted them. Besides, I think that comparig their performances to Abhijit and Daya etc is unfair. Firstly, they have been in these roles for a long time. They don't need any effort to perform such scenes, it's like instinct for them. But re new charcters are fresh off from soaps, they need to adjust to the seriousness etc of a crime show

Finally, I'd like to thanks Drilabh for opening this thread 😃
Ok though I can't promise but yes I'll surely try my best to control or atleast reduce character bashing from my side.Its difficult but still I'll try for sure
Agreed with the above points. For me the only problem with Sachin and Kajal is that they are given way too much screen time and our main team is being sidelined in their favour. But I guess that's the fault of the writers, not actors. And I'm just thankful that nobody in the current team (although Tarika comes close) is as horrible as Lavanya (IMHO, the absolutely worst actor to ever enter CID!!).
I must agree with Drillabh. the only reason i didnt like Sachin is coz he ws given more importance than FREDDIE also. n Kaajal coz she ws seen in negative roles in CID also. but then, theyre now officers. n they'll need some time to fit into our minds as good ppl. n there are fans of Hrishikesh n jasvir here, so if v say bad about Sachin n Kaajal, the fans will feel bad. like i do wen ppl say they dont like Taarika. 😳

SORRY SACHIN, KAAJAL, n FANS...😭😳

Rashmi U just taunted the Fans of Sachin , Tarika and Kajol. Thats not good dear. You should be more symphatetic with them.

Anyway , Dr. Sonali is not out of CID. if she was, there must be some buzz about it.

She might have shoot for new upcoming episodes. WE can wait for her till that time. Enjoy People.