Maaneet diary peeks. Maan's entry pg1

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Diary entries

Maaneet are really chemistrilious and Maan is on my mind all the time now days. There scenes gets me thinking how deeply would they express their interractions and thoughts on about eachother along with other's thoughts regarding them. Also I have a thing of writing diary entries. Hehe moreover I can make a quick Maaneet scene before writing a entryπŸ˜³πŸ˜†  however this one is a sample. Its the slight thoughts of what Geet thinks of Maan and a bit of annoyance he caused in my scene.

Hope you enjoy πŸ€—
I sigh in a small breath of relief untangling all boundaries of the paper work my boss wired around me five hours ago. I secretively from the corner from my eye glance through the glass wall that separated our cabin's, to see where his awareness is drifting. I smiled not capturing his existence. I look ahead and my smile vanishes from my face. Oh my-- he is in my cabin instead. He stepped forward and positioned himself closer to me as I nervously stood up after making the effort of not sinking in my chair and his eyes deeply glared. My eyes dropped wide seeing the thick files in his hand. I opened my mouth to utter and question his entrance (habitually he would phone me to approach to his office) but his quick sentence engrave my words back into my jaws.

Maan: Correct the errors and finish them off most probably today. I hope it won't be too difficult Miss Secretary.

I shot him a baby daggered gaze after he throws the files coldly on my desk and walks out. I moaned dropping my weight back on my chair looking at the files. Many emotions overpowered me and I became frustrated. I picked my journal out of my bag and penned down complains regarding him.

Dear diary

Why does he have to make my life more difficult for me? He already gave me the large amount of paper work today that necessary didn't need categorization at this period and now two bulky files to find miscalculations which would generally take a day furthermore completing them includes two days extra, should all be done today. Has he gone barmy? This is outrageous. He always indicates me to lack common sense, but today he is speaking in a stupidity manner. How did he become a businessman when he clearly is a fail in mathematics. Alone being a misery, his big brown eyes are always glaring at me. I can't figure out his stern expressions. Even when he has no reason to gaze at me rudely, he still does. Am I really that hateful for him? He treats all the people in the office humanely enough to be liked by them but the treatment he throws me is ridiculous. Does he want me to hate him? I don't know but do I want to hate him? I sometimes really try not to dislike him thinking about the numerous times he has saved me and got wounded himself but his attitude. It grows the sparklers of dislike into fire balls each day that are huge enough to burn his whole company down.And can you believe it the girls heart in this company goes DD (dhakdhak) seeing him. What is so charming about this kharoos? Chaddo, this man will trouble me till the day I separate my path far away from him. My frustration regarding him still lies inside me; I can never get it all out you know? He always grows my anger that I try to keep cool, especially when he doesn't give me a chance to speak and his prejudices towards women mind-set. What's his enemy with women, this contemplation leaves me irritated and I want to depth the story behind alone listening to his pointless accusation for each lady. I actually wonder if he even liked his own mother at times. Oh god all this infuriation is wasting time. Trying to understand Mr. Maan Singh Khurana is similar to saying pigs can fly.

I stopped writing for a split second and fixed my eyes on him as I glimpsed through the glass wall across the room. I shifted my eyes back to my journal and continued writing.

He is a puzzle that really can't be fixed and studied unless he permits to unfold his mystery.

Geet (Miss Secretary)

Thanks Faz for proof reading the this item along withπŸ€— , as I mentioned my laptop problem, which petty much is sorted so I'm allowed to use it again *yay moment* however I really wanted to complete this there didn't change anything around (also deep down wanted to keep them, as for me they reflect on Maan's passion side) and continued to add words to this draft, however to make this simpler to understand with the use of powered vocabulary, I have added simpler meaning of words which may be difficult to understand (thanks again Faz for highlighting them) underneath this diary entry. Enjoy😳

'GEET!' I screeched.
It is precisely 9:21 pm and for the past 10 minutes I've been waiting for that girl to bring me a file. A FILE! That girl is ineffectual.  I unlock my mouth to yell her name again but her nervy swift attendance at my door freezes my voice inside for a second. I groan in exasperation inaudibly similarly sharpen my tone and then I'm shouting at her for her lack of intelligence. My words became matted by her conspicuous eyes. I didn't understand myself when I clogged the conversation. I tried to extricate my stare from hers; conversely that hazel gaze magnetized it further.  She blinks her eyelids and breaks the imperceptible spell nonetheless I clandestinely steal glances of her shyness. The tints of glowing pink on her small cheeks curved a small grin on my harden appearance. I look ahead earshot, she was speaking softly and I take a breath of realization. What's wrong with you Maan? This query spoke more volume moreover it was floating in the ocean of my mind for the past days and I couldn't build the words Geet let out.

Geet: Sir, sir.

Geet endlessly repeated the same word to split Maan's distraction towards himself previously for seven minutes.

What's wrong with this him? Why won't he respond all of sudden?

Geet: SIR! Her tone volume get's louder however she only achieved faint echoes of her own voice. He stayed still on his chair and jailed in his thoughts.

Geet widen her eyes and scrunched her little nose annoyed. Is he trying to test my patience?

Geet: Maan. Singh. Khurana, are you listening?

She placed her left hand on her tiny waist while tightening her grip on the file in her right hand becoming more frustrated by her silent boss.

Geet: Kharoos.

With this last word she slams the file in her hand on his desk along with purposely slating the door shut on her way out hoping to herself that Maan finally broke through his thoughts.

Maan flinches hearing the loud noise. In time, he catches the glimpse of an irritated Geet walking through the glass wall in front of him.

'This girl lacks manners, she went without saying a word and here my soul is tangled in her thoughts' I stress becoming restive.

I stretch my hand and pull out a black journal underneath the piles of files.

Dear Diary, I start off.

Yeh Geet Handa has assembled defeat in every verve of my patience. Ever since she has entered my existence, restless has conquered me entirely. You know, I can't stature what characteristic string about that lakri has snarled me towards her. The potency is unbelievable, analogous to million metal flexes tangled around my entire body. Sharp sting electrics indoors as I draw detachment towards us, a thorny twinge. Countless questions have angled my psyche, irrational puzzlement has begun to pierce me, I can't think straight. My eyes are constantly mesmerizing her innocent attractiveness and my stoned heart gradually starts to melt in her warmth. Astoundingly and hastily it structures a light smile on my lips. Main kya karo is lakri ka? That maladroit Geet, can occasionally be very adorable,

I tighten my grip on the pen for a moment, firmly warning myself about the claptrap words my inner-self want to portray need to stay frozen in my stone heart.

Maan, what's wrong with you?  Geet, why has she startd to influence me?

My hand freezes and I stop writing.

'I can't write anymore, this is insane' I continuously tell myself.
I shift my eyes at the glass wall between Geet and me and glare at the cute-hardworking-idiot.

'Yeh lakri' I stress dropping my pen annoyed and moving my journal away from me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘ << That is for you because you did such an excellent job with the diary entry! πŸ˜‰ The detail given by Geet exactly matches the scenario now! πŸ˜ƒ
LOL at the line about Maan liking his own mother and saying pigs can fly! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A very entertaining piece of work. I hope you will continue this, as I would love to read Maan's side of the story! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Plz cont!!

I loved Geet peekin in to Maan office wen he was actually stood in4nt of her🀣...

lukin 4ard 2 more
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwwwww...I loved this part!!

she complaining in her dairy and the fact that she asks what is charming abt the khadoos!! LOL!!
do continue!!
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey gr8 writing

Do continue.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Asthuox... that was awesome ....... now when are we getting Maan's dairy entry ????

Hurry plzzzzzzzzz.!!!!!!!
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do continue...can you also do one for maan reading geets diary...vice versa...that would be interesting........
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this please do continue 😳 Maybe soon we can get at maan's diary haha! [:D/] [:D/] 😍
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great writing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
plzz do continue 😊
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story cont soon plz!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘