Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvrajjj

hey if its me than lemme know, i'll stop visitin this place Smile
This is not a message to ask anyone 'not to visit'. Some people feel that there are some members who just enjoy provoking others and picking up quarrels. It is a message to them to be polite, not to leave the forum for good. And it is also a message to the others not to get provoked and ignore any snooty remarks.

No one is pointing any fingers at anyone. Everyone has a conscience....the concerned person will hopefully get the message. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagnikaChiinnu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MESSAGE to Regular Members (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

See a majority of the fans of CID love the trio. Those who don't are fewer in number and hence will receive less 'likes' if any posts are against the trio. This is normal.

Now, just leave it and don't take anything personally. The statement might not even have been towards you. Just that you came out with an incident which has been forgotten long back.

You could have just left it and continued normally....now look we seem to be unnecessarily getting into an argument mode. I am leaving this thread for now. Smile 

Edited by visrom - 13 September 2010 at 10:42am

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I'd like your views on the other half of my post, what dya think? I'd be glad if other members also poured in their views, especially Prabha. Smile
Other half - see, I am a fan since the beginning, used to seeing the trio in my drawing room every week and they are like family to me. I cannot imagine life without seeing them once a week.

When you admire someone so much, you are hurt when someone speaks against them. Many people on this forum are like me.

This is not a casual K-serial coming for a season like Maan Rahe Pita and disappearing without a trace.

You are welcome to post what you like without any personal attacks. About the Women in CID thread, I was surprised that you don;t like Asha...but I didn't attack you for it...I just asked for your views on why you don't like her.

We are all different...and that's what makes us more human.

I am out of this thread for  today.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I'd like your views on the other half of my post, what dya think? I'd be glad if other members also poured in their views, especially Prabha. Smile

OK I am here.

First things first. This thread is open since Jun 2010, way before you joined in. Every now and then when some of the senior members feel that discussions are turning into arguments often, we get this thread back up reminding members that - We are here for fun, if anyone is annoying you, just IGNORE, we don't need to get into arguments to prove our points. Just agree to disagree and move on. I don't see what is so wrong with that, its a gesture to keep the place peaceful. Since that is a General Post it is meant for everyone, and its upto individuals to agree or disagree.

Here on this forum about 20 members are active most of the time and most of us share the same views. So when one says XYZ, people add their points and discussions goes ahead and since most of the times our views match, it may seem like a group but that is not necessarily true. Its not like we who seem a group do not have our share of disagreements, we do but we agree to disagree and move on.

Suppose you and me have a discussions on TRIO or a Recent case, you in favor and I against, or vise a versa, after a point I choose to let it go since either of us are unable to convince the other, why should that be intolerance. When an opinion is in minority, it will always feel that people are against it though that is not really true.

I have been here since 2005, I have seen discussion here, there was a time when my opinions were in minority and I accepted the fact. I did not force them on anyone just kept them to myself. Today the newer lot is mostly sharing my opinions and so they seem in majority. This cycle will continue as old fans drift away and new ones come in. So if one feels their opinions are not shared by others, they need to accept it and not hold it against others. Share your views but don't expect each and everyone to lap it up.

With this the matter is closed as far as I am concerned.

Edited by prabha. - 13 September 2010 at 11:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabdr.fahmisneh.Akshay.jiya.sunnyp1414ShagnikaChiinnu

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

This is exactly why this thread is for, to remind people that we are here for FUN and NOT to the play the unnecessary music. AGREE TO DISAGREE and LET GO. Else if things go out of hand Admins take charge and we would not like that to happen to anyone. We have seen enough members being banned already. Keep the place peaceful. After this its an individual choice.

Edited by prabha. - 14 September 2010 at 1:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top