Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry If I have ever irritated any member or converted any topic discussions into heated discussion... The mistake will not be repeated if I have done any.. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MESSAGE to Regular Members (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
sorry if i have done any thing like irritating any member or converted any topic discussions into heated discussion before. i admit, i was OT in some threads, sorry for that. i will try my level best to avoid such mistakes in future. and if intentionally or unintentionally i do any such mistake, plzzz point it out, either on the spot or by PM. i will truly appreciate.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Members, please don't take anything personally. Akshay, Dr Fahmi...you need not apologise. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
this thread is back now. we are in need of it.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.fahmi

sorry if i have done any thing like irritating any member or converted any topic discussions into heated discussion before. i admit, i was OT in some threads, sorry for that. i will try my level best to avoid such mistakes in future. and if intentionally or unintentionally i do any such mistake, plzzz point it out, either on the spot or by PM. i will truly appreciate.

fahmi, you haven't done anything wrong. the topics , eventhough they are OT  are promoted here if it is interesting and informative. do not stop sharing your knowledge to others, please.Smile

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
thanx visrom and chinnu.Smile n chinnu, i will be there where ever i m neededLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Guys, please dont take this thread and its posts as an individual or personal comment at all.... So, please no one has to appolozise for anything... keep particiapting in the threads like you all have been doing. Smile
as long as we arw following the rules and regulations and know that we have done no wrong we dont need to give any explanation! Smile

Edited by Shagnika - 13 September 2010 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmisneh.Akshay.

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top