CID

Interview BP singh sir..!!

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
GUyz i was checking out Jiya di's post About ek shunya shunya and decided to search for more about it on net as i was not born when the show happened..!! and i Got this :

http://www.indiantelevision.com/interviews/y2k4/producer/bpsingh.htm

i have not gone through it yet.. just know its an interview of BP Singh Sir... and it has teh Word CID obviiously so decided to share with You Guyz..!! :)

p.s. sorry if you already knew about it..or it has already been discussed... i didnt know thats why i posted it here...!! :pEdited by somu_05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somu_05 thumbnail
OMG... i guess thsi is an old interview.. BP Singh sir has said in it.. "C.I.D has reached a point where I want to maintain the interest alive at any cost. And this is not easy after the show has completed five years." 😲

and ACP's full name is ACP shrikant Patkar... GOSH... i never knew this... 😲 i always wondered what must be after ACP ( we only hear ACP all the time)

GOD according to this Interview BP singh saab thsi show would continue for just 8 years...!!!! OMG.... hahah Much greater than hsi expectations Dude.. I hoep his expectations hAve raised Now..!! :pEdited by somu_05 - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ssomu you wont get much about this serial...it aired around 1988-89..I was six years old that time..to mery bhi memory etana nhai hein just few scenes I remeber...kabhi kabhi aisa lagata hin kuch channel par old serial dikhate hein ...to soney pe ye hindi mein dub karake dikha de...us time ke stories mein aur aj ke stories mein bahut fark tha...aaj ka episode dekhake ...mein bahut ghusse mein hun...it was worst yaar.
es serial ka agar re run laga dd sahydri pe kabhi i will record it and upload for you al...Marathi samz nahi aati to plot likh denge...I hope re run aayegaa

jeet. thumbnail
its acp shrikant pradyuman!!
somu_05 thumbnail
Oh Yeah Sorry.. ACP Shrikant Pradyuman..!! yep yep... still had no idea About SHRIKant... was it ever told in any Episode..?
ayushi.piya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god acp's name is shikrant nice name and can u give me the interview link
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i red it before and than i can to know that his name is Acp shrikant pradyuman
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i thought Pradhuman is ACP first name...and it' his sername...everybody called him praduman not shrikanat...even CID wale bhi bhl gaye hoge ki unhane unaka nam shrikant rakha thaπŸ˜†
somu_05 thumbnail
Ayushi... the link is in the post only ...!
abhijeet-rockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes ayushi u can just type that link given and u'll get it and ya people even me i thought it was just acp pradyuman never expected it to be acp shrikant pradyuman
Edited by abhi-daya - 13 years ago