Anupriya Kapoor ----

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

iv bin reading for a while about ppl unhappy at Anupriya for given the role of Tanni. i was and AM a big big Aditti fan bt dnt c y know ones giving anupriya a chance. i bet all these abusers are gna b the ones falling in love wiv Harshad/Anupriya jodi.

i wish em all the best hpe they do well...
wat r u talkin bout?...i think now everyone has accepted anupriya..we dont need to go over the same topic over nd over agian
@Adi even though i agree with you and people are still abusing and bashing but this forum is Taryay Liyay forum, forum of Harshad and Anupriya's and no one bashes them here ... so its better we don't talk about these depressing things here.
Also its better not to bring other actors here who are not related to the show as it will only create unnecessary rifts and fights. 

Hope you would understand

well it ws in past and may be sum ppl do this but this is TL forum and only those ppl have cum who love either of them or both and thy will not create a fuss

So I would apprecaite if u don't bring such topics and talking about AG here is meaningless so refrain it as it will be taken as issue fr fights
and we don't want tht
and no need to go on same point frm whr all hv strtd bcoz now everything is calm and if tht hapns again thn we can see but now lets enjoy the last day bfr show
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
its ok i mean i like harshiti alot but i think anupriya will give her best...
I do not yhink choosing anupriya was a mistake. she has proven her acting capapilities in MJHT and the two thriller shows she did. She isnt BAD at all..i think theres others that arent good... but anu isnt one of em i dont think. She is still learning but she is promising. i think a little time as a lead can really polish her off as an actress and ekta made a good decision. I think Ekta knows what she is doing when choosing casts.. cause all of her jodis have been hits so far.. i think this harshad and anu one will be as well.. and yes everyone has for the most part excepted her. Soon the majority will..if this show takes off.
it's so good to see HC and Aditi fans so understanding and ready to watch this show for the love of it and being open minded as well...wow guys keep this up👏👍🏼

we will surly Rock this forum and love the new couple on the block😃

most of the harshiti fans have accepted her....and the rest will have to accept her too after the show starts and if she does a good job!
Hey!
Why r we just asking the same questions ,we must not say anything about  Anupriya before seeing her performance, and also Aditi wants her fans too accept Anupriya with Harshad as a new chemistry.