Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ARHIROX

ARHIROX

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

iv bin reading for a while about ppl unhappy at Anupriya for given the role of Tanni. i was and AM a big big Aditti fan bt dnt c y know ones giving anupriya a chance. i bet all these abusers are gna b the ones falling in love wiv Harshad/Anupriya jodi.

i wish em all the best hpe they do well...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyKeanufanindupriya2008minaz296KhaLidaHRaisinArtiMayur.MeenoSheVi4life...PARiNA...wow123kasturika_kashuVedika126Prachi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupriya Kapoor ----" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wat r u talkin bout?...i think now everyone has accepted anupriya..we dont need to go over the same topic over nd over agian

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdrop16Ilovepie.bd670816Greeshma....Vedika126Prachi...shona.

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Adi even though i agree with you and people are still abusing and bashing but this forum is Taryay Liyay forum, forum of Harshad and Anupriya's and no one bashes them here ... so its better we don't talk about these depressing things here.
Also its better not to bring other actors here who are not related to the show as it will only create unnecessary rifts and fights. 

Hope you would understand

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296bd670816SheVi4lifeshareenmysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
well it ws in past and may be sum ppl do this but this is TL forum and only those ppl have cum who love either of them or both and thy will not create a fuss

So I would apprecaite if u don't bring such topics and talking about AG here is meaningless so refrain it as it will be taken as issue fr fights
and we don't want tht
and no need to go on same point frm whr all hv strtd bcoz now everything is calm and if tht hapns again thn we can see but now lets enjoy the last day bfr show

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 12 June 2010 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shareen-Fatima-

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
its ok i mean i like harshiti alot but i think anupriya will give her best...

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I do not yhink choosing anupriya was a mistake. she has proven her acting capapilities in MJHT and the two thriller shows she did. She isnt BAD at all..i think theres others that arent good... but anu isnt one of em i dont think. She is still learning but she is promising. i think a little time as a lead can really polish her off as an actress and ekta made a good decision. I think Ekta knows what she is doing when choosing casts.. cause all of her jodis have been hits so far.. i think this harshad and anu one will be as well.. and yes everyone has for the most part excepted her. Soon the majority will..if this show takes off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-jenArtiMayur.Meeno

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
it's so good to see HC and Aditi fans so understanding and ready to watch this show for the love of it and being open minded as well...wow guys keep this upClapThumbs Up

we will surly Rock this forum and love the new couple on the blockBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.Meeno

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
most of the harshiti fans have accepted her....and the rest will have to accept her too after the show starts and if she does a good job!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top