Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*ni8queenlulu99chown001sohrobkashevparishimanini76MaaneetmischiefFairyTale-NaimaMaha_Sid-dewanicelestaeLuV_MiLeSrapunzel84luvkasuMaham-kavita-uppaaslil_desi_goddes...Noorya...ShiningStar18malluangelU_R_BeautifulAnnaNAshleyAngelic_JPragzieAmeres-Mayu-monarnyctophilia-alimabi-eshaaax3.ssdtvgojanchocogurlnorzarTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They said "I bet they'll never make it"" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
edited:

Guddi I loved them for their suppleness in passionate scene, made it worth watching again and again, I loved the way they interacted to each other without even looking at each other directly, wow thats mesmerizing Day Dreaming

after this subtle romance ...comes The Date .. I am so very interested to see follow on date ROFL Mr. Modi needs safety gears this time if he dares to mess with Mrs. Chudail Modi LOL

wow great post guddi

Edited by monar - 12 June 2010 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohroblulu99ShiningStar18prerna4rishav

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Guddi its an awesome description of their relationship...Thumbs Up

Sid created magic for us by giving Riddhima a kiss on the neck that day..it was a moment which created magic and fire!Day Dreaming

Sid and Riddhima have finally been able to understand each other and DO love each other truly...

Sid doesn't need anyone's help to make Riddhima fall in love with him as she is already in it!Smile
The rain sequence proved that Sid cares for Riddhima more than his own life and was worried for her safety rather than his own...heck this is what love is!Embarrassed

SR's date,although turned out to be a disaster,still had a wonderful impact on both of them as it,in some way,brought them more closer...
Love them and their honesty and love towards each other..

God bless them...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohroblulu99prerna4rishav

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
awsome post galwa love it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18prerna4rishav

Maha_Sid-dewani

Goldie

Maha_Sid-dewani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Perfect anaylsis!!!! sidhima jodi is eternal! they have had many ups n downs n now they have the most perfect start  that i could ever expect for.. the date was awesome...!! i dont think a perfect date would have made us this happy.. love sidhima!!!!

haha to all those ppl who r stil hoping for sidhima to seperate...

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yaar tu kitni smileys use karti hai re!

Siddhima has had an amazing journey so far. Hopefully they dont just become and sugary sweet couple. I want Siddhima action! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohroblulu99ShiningStar18prerna4rishav

celestae

Goldie

celestae

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Beautiful Post….. You have written it well…..

I love the way Sid and Riddhima are coming close to each other without any third party influence / interference…. The scenes become more beautiful and poignant, whenever Sid tries to woo Riddhima all by himself…

The way both of them read each other's mind is nothing short of amazing…. They don't even need words to communicate….

Also love the way Sid and Ridz teases each other….Sid in the 'tag' scene and Ridz in the hospital scene….

After Armaan's come back, Armaan was complaining that Riddhima has lost her 'shararat' which was there in her eyes….. After seeing the hospital scene in the last episode I would say that her shararat is back with a bang….

Now Riddhima being jealous becoz Sid spends the evening with his friends will be something really worth watching for… Can't wait for Riddhima's volcanic eruption on bechara Sid…

Edited by celestae143 - 12 June 2010 at 11:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sohroblulu99ShiningStar18monarprerna4rishav

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top