Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sallu_lover

yes mummy wats wrong im right here
Eww don't call me that silly u and Brij want u to start taking very good care of ur Darj darlingROFL

I'm not making this but he in fact told me to tell u that himself I gave him ur msg abt u and darj datingROFLtell me did I do well or notROFLoh yes I did and u don't have to say thank u Angel cos u already welcome in my book jaanLOL
Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arzoo_rAnjuMaanManiacsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130 (Page 4)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Eww don't call me that silly u and Brij want u to start taking very good care of ur Darj darlingROFL

I'm not making this but he in fact told me to tell u that himself I gave him ur msg abt u and darj datingROFLtell me did I do well or notROFLoh yes I did and u don't have to say thank u Angel cos u already welcome in my book jaanLOL
Wink
ROFLROFLROFLROFL ewww how can u say that hahahaha
lol brij is busy in jail n making plan of how to get maan back ROFLROFLROFLROFL
maan is my one true loveEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arzoo_rAnjuMaanManiac_sukhi_.Angel

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
but I went to see him in jail for u and darj love story na cos I don't want him to find our from an outsider and get mad at u and ur lover darj..yup..yup..yup..I know wasuu I am a friend in need and who will always be by ur side no matter whom u choose to love but to tell u the truth i thought that u were gonna pick Brij but u dumped him for darj why why?

look at me asking u why it must be love huhHeart
ROFL

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged

but I went to see him in jail for u and darj love story na cos I don't want him to find our from an outsider and get mad at u and ur lover darj..yup..yup..yup..I know wasuu I am a friend in need and who will always be by ur side no matter whom u choose to love but to tell u the truth i thought that u were gonna pick Brij but u dumped him for darj why why?

look at me asking u why it must be love huhHeart
ROFL
very funni very funni gauri
when u went to see him in jail was being dragged everywhereROFLROFLROFLROFL
areeeeee why r u being soo mean to me ha???? wat have i dont to u to pay me out like this
just coz u love brij but u r denying itROFL

Arzoo_r_sukhi_AnjuMaanManiac.Angel

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
me lub Brij my foot,

I only went to jail for ur happiness because I have now come to know how much darj mean to u and for me ur happiness come first and my own worried nextROFL

I ain't playing u out like anything but just simply showing how much u mean to me and if being with darj is what make u really happy then so be it jaanROFL

u don't have to worry abt a thing cos Brij Kaka has already giving u his go aheadPartyDancing

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged

me lub Brij my foot,

I only went to jail for ur happiness because I have now come to know how much darj mean to u and for me ur happiness come first and my own worried nextROFL

I ain't playing u out like anything but just simply showing how much u mean to me and if being with darj is what make u really happy then so be it jaanROFL

u don't have to worry abt a thing cos Brij Kaka has already giving u his go aheadPartyDancing

now who is denying their love ha Wink u r mate
i will tell u the truth u went to the jail to see how brij is doing i know deep in ur heart u live brij n u wanted to see how he is doing n if he is alrite but u dont wanna anyone else to know about this feeling of urs soo u r saying that u went for my happeniessOuchLOL my happeniess is with my MAAN SINGH KHURANA
u love the HANDA family alot soooo just accept it that u like brij and u wanna marry him as soon as he gets out of jail.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
u know what wasu, u need not worried abt me just keep think abt u and ur lover darj and all shall be well got it....ROFL.

me gonna give u two lover a nice name right now, Darasu
ROFL...yup wasu I know u love it and wanna hug me right? here is meHugu darj baby loveWinkROFL

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

u know what wasu, u need not worried abt me just keep think abt u and ur lover darj and all shall be well got it....ROFL.

me gonna give u two lover a nice name right now, Darasu
ROFL...yup wasu I know u love it and wanna hug me right? here is meHugu darj baby loveWinkROFL
ROFLROFL u have lost it big time man ROFLROFL u need to go n join mental hospital
i have a beautiful nick name for u and ur brij

Brijauri ROFLROFL howzat ha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top