Hey Ayesha welcome
i thought u said i am his oyeee 🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO i am his oye 😆
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cooldude10

LMFAO i am his oye 😆

Was watching old eposides of geet just for maneet and obivously Brij was in it too  and i just couldnt stop myself fomr laughing when he kept saying OYEEEEEEE  and then he said something like to maan ur herogric or something🤣🤣🤣🤣
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oyyyyeee everyone!!

I so miss Mr Oye and his oye-ing as well as his izzat lectures nowadays .. :-(
sallu_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnime

Oyyyyeee everyone!!

I so miss Mr Oye and his oye-ing as well as his izzat lectures nowadays .. :-(

🤣🤣🤣 OYE-INGS 🤣🤣🤣
lol izzat izzat khandan ki Izzat 🤣🤣🤣 lol
yeah want him to come back want to see maan n brij face to face 🤣🤣🤣
TRP will explode 🤣🤣
LotusPetals thumbnail
🤣 Geet's TRPS will break the record for sure!!
But I want him to come and then clarify everything about Geet to Maan, like we can have an encounter between Geet and Brij and Maan listening to it without their awareness and then Maan hitting Brij 😈 .. Because as much as I love the new promo, it's so scary too! :(
sallu_lover thumbnail

🤣 Geet's TRPS will break the record for sure!!
But I want him to come and then clarify everything about Geet to Maan, like we can have an encounter between Geet and Brij and Maan listening to it without their awareness and then Maan hitting Brij 😈 .. Because as much as I love the new promo, it's so scary too! :(

ROFLROFLROFLROFL lol Maan hitting Brij and Brij Will be like i dont have the time to fight with u n he will  go somewhere else
or the other option is is Maan hitting Brij BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG maan is looking around where brij is ROFLROFLROFL DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on the ground ROFLROFLROFL

why is it soo scary?
LotusPetals thumbnail
🤣 As much as Brij is trying to behave like a pakka Rowdy, he's such a chicken !! 🤣 I mean he's so scared of Maan!! If he doesn't know what to reply back, he says I don't have time to argue with you, same he says I don't have time to fight with tou 🤣
the 2nd option is too good !!! 🤣 .. but hey it's Brij's Appreciation thread and not depreciation thread, so we are supposed to support him 🤣

it's so scary because I believe we are in for some big misunderstandings between Maaneet .. I have a feeling that he'll think the baby's Gur's .. so this misund. has to be cleared first ..
sallu_lover thumbnail

🤣 As much as Brij is trying to behave like a pakka Rowdy, he's such a chicken !! 🤣 I mean he's so scared of Maan!! If he doesn't know what to reply back, he says I don't have time to argue with you, same he says I don't have time to fight with tou 🤣
the 2nd option is too good !!! 🤣 .. but hey it's Brij's Appreciation thread and not depreciation thread, so we are supposed to support him 🤣

it's so scary because I believe we are in for some big misunderstandings between Maaneet .. I have a feeling that he'll think the baby's Gur's .. so this misund. has to be cleared first ..

ROFLROFLROFL he always say that ahahha and one scene where Brij is liek to Maan aree  to yaha kya kara hai ROFL  and maan is like i was driving pass so i dropped by and i dont know wat  brij said afta that maan is like i dont wanna argue with u as onli swear comes out of ur mouth ROFLROFLROFLROFLlol

oh thats alrite it will be cleared out i have full faith on my maan he will understand if not we will kidnap him to make him understand ROFL

omg i have lost my mind today ROFLROFL