Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Arzoo_r

wow wasi you are getting more members here good going lol

even guddi is here

Arzooooooooooooooo... u know why right😳😆

This concept is beyond everyone's thought.. Trust Sallu to come up with something like this🥱 Greatttttt fallu😃
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh wah guddi how can u say that
 u will have a blast here yaar
and my name is sallu not fallu okaiii
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wasu get back in here right now and talk to me😡🤣
sallu_lover thumbnail
yes mummy wats wrong im right here
.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

yes mummy wats wrong im right here

Eww don't call me that silly u and Brij want u to start taking very good care of ur Darj darling🤣

I'm not making this but he in fact told me to tell u that himself I gave him ur msg abt u and darj dating🤣tell me did I do well or not🤣oh yes I did and u don't have to say thank u Angel cos u already welcome in my book jaan😆
😉
sallu_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

Eww don't call me that silly u and Brij want u to start taking very good care of ur Darj darling🤣

I'm not making this but he in fact told me to tell u that himself I gave him ur msg abt u and darj dating🤣tell me did I do well or not🤣oh yes I did and u don't have to say thank u Angel cos u already welcome in my book jaan😆
😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ewww how can u say that hahahaha
lol brij is busy in jail n making plan of how to get maan back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
maan is my one true love😳
.Angel thumbnail
but I went to see him in jail for u and darj love story na cos I don't want him to find our from an outsider and get mad at u and ur lover darj..yup..yup..yup..I know wasuu I am a friend in need and who will always be by ur side no matter whom u choose to love but to tell u the truth i thought that u were gonna pick Brij but u dumped him for darj why why?

look at me asking u why it must be love huh❤️
🤣
sallu_lover thumbnail

but I went to see him in jail for u and darj love story na cos I don't want him to find our from an outsider and get mad at u and ur lover darj..yup..yup..yup..I know wasuu I am a friend in need and who will always be by ur side no matter whom u choose to love but to tell u the truth i thought that u were gonna pick Brij but u dumped him for darj why why?

look at me asking u why it must be love huh❤️
🤣

very funni very funni gauri
when u went to see him in jail was being dragged everywhere🤣🤣🤣🤣
areeeeee why r u being soo mean to me ha???? wat have i dont to u to pay me out like this
just coz u love brij but u r denying it🤣
.Angel thumbnail
me lub Brij my foot,

I only went to jail for ur happiness because I have now come to know how much darj mean to u and for me ur happiness come first and my own worried next🤣

I ain't playing u out like anything but just simply showing how much u mean to me and if being with darj is what make u really happy then so be it jaan🤣

u don't have to worry abt a thing cos Brij Kaka has already giving u his go ahead🥳

sallu_lover thumbnail

me lub Brij my foot,

I only went to jail for ur happiness because I have now come to know how much darj mean to u and for me ur happiness come first and my own worried next🤣

I ain't playing u out like anything but just simply showing how much u mean to me and if being with darj is what make u really happy then so be it jaan🤣

u don't have to worry abt a thing cos Brij Kaka has already giving u his go ahead🥳

now who is denying their love ha 😉 u r mate
i will tell u the truth u went to the jail to see how brij is doing i know deep in ur heart u live brij n u wanted to see how he is doing n if he is alrite but u dont wanna anyone else to know about this feeling of urs soo u r saying that u went for my happeniess😆 my happeniess is with my MAAN SINGH KHURANA
u love the HANDA family alot soooo just accept it that u like brij and u wanna marry him as soon as he gets out of jail.