Thendral

June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update ! Good episode and they all did a great job!ClapI hope it's not a dream and Thulasi's starting to open .. good!

No. its not a dream. watch friday episode. very nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Good episode.. next week orre interestingaa irukkappOhuthu ! Director sir konjam better balance education themela vachchaarrunaa innum nallaa irukkum..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbapuviniQuelle-Belle

bjda

bjda

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
poor charu hope TA tells her fast ...waiting for more thulsi-TA scenes

shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Good episode.. next week orre interestingaa irukkappOhuthu ! Director sir konjam better balance education themela vachchaarrunaa innum nallaa irukkum..Big smile

Thanks bjda for the update!
I think the dir would first solve this engagement issue and then come to education theme, Sri. After Thulasi's college entry they won't show much romance, i think, that is why they show it now. After college has started, they would show how much Thulasi studies as she was so longing to study.When they then show romance,it wouldn't be so nice.

I think after the hugging scene btw T&T Anandh needs no more proves for the fact that Thulasi does not love him, but he needs this schock for having talked so bad about Thamizh in bar and in Thulasi's house.

Thamizh's friend was right, he has to be practical and has to understand that he can not satisfy everyone by suffering himself.There are lof of signs for Charu's character's transformation into a villi.

Hopefully next week would be good like this week's episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkieVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
thank u bjda for ur updates

hmm..........after such a wonderful episode......this fri episode was touching with T and T feelings.......
he could not openly accept thulasi though he already knew thulasi loves him bcos of charu.....he cud not acknowledge her .....he was thinking and finally decided to go anand came...........ha ha ha......ithutaan timing nu solrathu

tamil opening up his mind about thulasi for the first time atleast to his friend........

think more twists to come.......
1) Disclosing to charu about thulasi - consequences will be from both the families to TA plus charu......if he opens up now what the guy who is looking lavanya would decide....so chances of lavanya getting stuck up in that family are there and the guy's mother already talking negatively to charu about the family.

2)Thilaka enna panna porangalo.......i think she will not come to the house may be something might happen there........or may be chances are there padma will give money telling thulasi shd no longer be in the house.......

3) Bank problem.....irukave iruku.......atleast TA should not get help from charu for this.......shd  be smart to solve himself

4) ellathukum mela other inspector when he comes case will be stronger.......

so i feel TA would not be telling this to charu may be bcos of the circumstances.......and before telling this he might even marry thulasi and give shock to every1........

anand has gone mad now........he might do anything now....

we have to wait and see......hope it moves with the same speed.......

oh no.......i m too much into itEmbarrassed

Edited by subbali - 19 June 2010 at 5:33am

ElystiapuviniVani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda !Clap Puthu veedu Thamizhoda ammaavai nichchayam happy aakum and the usual MIL - DIL argument will follow ! D'ohCharuvoda story is a reflection of her story and I can't wait to see how she reacts.. suicide attempt like her friend or some other positive decision ?

Theivabrinny_gVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

how will thulasi react if she comes to know of tamil's engagement???????

I still think circumstances will be in such a way that tamil will not be able to tell Charu directly....,,,,,,and before that thulasi will come to know about Charu......

Everything will come to light when the case of Vel's becomes strong after the arrival of the other inspector plus Anand's jealousy towards Tamil......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheiva~*Thamizhan*~Vani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Awww... Subali I loved what you wrote. You pretty much summed up what is going to happen during the next few weeks. And for the record i think that we all just love this drama so much that it is hard not to get to involved. In yesterday's episode did anyone see how much anger was on Charu's face when she was talking about that guy? Oh no... I see the future villian forming.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~srimaVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top