Thendral

June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Very well written update, bjda!  I didn't watch last night, but it sounds really good.  I just hope it isn't a dream as kuttyponnu fears.  I hope Thulasi tells Anand what she really feels.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
oh no dreams nu solli enga dreams la manna podatheenga dir sir........please no way...........
Hopefully its not a dream.

ElystiaQuelle-Belle

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I didn't even think that this whole scene could have been a dream. Let us hope that it isn't a dream because it was a well taken episode. I loved it when Thulasi's feet touches the park's ground, the music plays and TA turns. He has this like wow she is so beautiful expression. OMG I was in shock. I just realized that this scene happened at the same park where the awkward Charu incident took place. I just loved what Thuls said to TA about how you are my everything. And when she hugged him..... come on that was a great episode. Great job director Kumaran. Everyday episode is just getting better and better. I just hope that TA reveals his love as well... can't wait to see what happens. I have an exam today but won't be able to think straight because all i want to do is watch today's episode. Hope it is just as good as yesterday's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivabrinny_gVani19Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
It was such a nice, sweet and romantic episode. I really enjoyed watching it,how TA sensed when Thulasi entered the park and his expressions were too good. Deepak and Shruti have a great chemistry together. Deepa was good as usual.

What would happen today?I am sooo tensed and can't wait for today's episode.I hope too it is not a dream and heart-breaking episode for Thamizh&Thulasi.

(Yayyyyyy, my 50th post Wink)

Edited by Nikila10 - 18 June 2010 at 8:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Sugarpuff101Vani19Nixkie

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates... nice to see the cute scenes between Thamizh and Thulasi, just hope Charu isn't led on too long. I really like how the characters in this serial seem human, you can hate them and love them, which is good, same thing with tms, archana's character i liked and hated at different points..
I miss Velayudham, he was a hilarious villain, hope he wakes up soon. Would love to see a funny scene with him and Thamizh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the update friends
thur epi was superb finally thulsi had the guts to tell that she love him what tamizh is going to do... oh tamizh pls tell charu that u love thulsi if he is going to hide this then there will be more problem for all 
the BG was good it was like the song from dham dhoom
the acting were great by T&T and deepa 

Vani19Quelle-Belle

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates gudgal and bjda
Awww, what a cute epsiode! Im so glad Thulasi finally admits her feelings to Thamizh. Wonderful acting by the three of them, and I love the BGMs as well. I hope Anand doesn't come in time to see those two like that, he's already turning into a psycho, and he will just end up blaming Thamizh for everything!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ! Good episode and they all did a great job!ClapI hope it's not a dream and Thulasi's starting to open .. good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top