Thendral

June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
That is a good one eljay..bank manager falling in love with TA. The serial will have some humour.

Tulasi will be better off with out TA. Though TA is sweet guy his mom is a minus point. For Tulasi  it will be from frying pan to fire...verbal batterings from MIL instead of chitti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gshubbaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal. Agree with you 100% on TA's mom's dialogues. Charu's face burnt in the album.  Is Charu in for some kind of accident?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal for the very detailed update!Big smile

Anandh is really too muchAngry. Police budhi a kattitaaru.He has to learn his lesson from a tight slap of Thulasi.She should have done it earlier instead of Patti.Patti knows that this stupid fellow would come again to bother Thulasi.Maybe he has some plan.I don't like the way he was keeping complaining about Thamizh seperating Thulasi from him and how he was ordering him to bring Thulasi infront of everyone. I wish Thamizh gives some tharma adi to that idiot.I am happy that atleast his other three friends support Thamizh and understand his good character.But Anandhkku oru big nose cut wait pannittu irukku infront of his friends.Paavom Thamizh, evlo problems from everywhere he goes to.

Thamizh's mom should really get some new dialogues like you gudgal said it correctly.She is irritating with those dialogues.Bad signs, marriage nadakkumo nadakkatho.This director keeps us confusing all the time.I don't understand why.Happy if it does not happen and if Charu gets someone else.But i don't want her to be caught in an accident or sth like that, she is such a nice girl, even if she is blackmailing TA with her emotions too.

Edited by Nikila10 - 17 June 2010 at 2:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86shubbaNixkie

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal for the update, Aiyoh TA eppo nee solla unmaiye solle pore. Its a pity to see TA stuck between Charu & TA's mom emotional blackmail.

shubba

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks gudgal for the update, Aiyoh TA eppo nee solla unmaiye solle pore. Its a pity to see TA stuck between Charu & TA's mom emotional blackmail.

According to me, he never would tell that he loves Thulasi and not Charu.I think he and Lavanya has some "Guruttu Nambikkai" that this marriage won't take place.He said clearly that he agreed to marry Charu only for his mom's happiness. So he decided to marry Charu even when not with whole heart.
Anandh might be use this as a chance to break the engagement of Thamizh to Thulasi. His last words were so cunning.I wish he gets a very tight slap from Thulasi for his stupid behaviour (Shyam is doing a good job Clap).I don't know what Thulasi is going to say.I am sure she won't tell her feelings for Thamizh but i think she would say she does not love Anandh.If she tells that she loves Anandh to avoid some problems,her character would be spoilt as she is shown pure (?) in this serial.Now this serial is getting interesting after Thulsi&Vel problem.

Thank you very much for the update, gudgal.

@bjda: If it is ok for you, i will do this week's update.Smile

Edited by Theiva - 17 June 2010 at 6:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaZEESXYshubbaVani19

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for superb update gudgal.. Waiting to c how thulasi vl confront him..

AnnaJay

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Gudgal.

Tamizh keeping both Thulasi and Charu in the dark will be his down fall...if he is opent o at least one of them, the truth wont create a lot of harm when it comes out to both girls.

The invitationcard getting burned is a good sign, Charu-Tamizh will never last and was never meant either for each other...its TT all the wayBig smile Tamizhs mum is too much, so it will be a good lesson for her when the wedding doesnt happens.

Anand means only problems for both T and T, Tamizh better cuts ties with him. I dont be surprised if he pretends to be Tamizhs friends when Thuls says she doesnt love himDead He is like a adipatta snake..you will never guess when it will biteOuch

Dont miss out to watch todays episodeDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing I am just waiting for the update to be done so I can commentEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaRishi87puvinishubbaVani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Hmmm....2morrow enakku romba kashtamana updating a irukkaporathu!Unhappy

Edited by Theiva - 17 June 2010 at 6:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top