Thendral

June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Theiva......as u said college la new face yaaravathu vanthalum the viewers thendral has got now will go down and then only increase depending on the person who is going to be the pair.......

As of now i think most of us think atleast T and T romance ilatalum intha confusion(love triangle) ku oru full stop vechale pothum nu iruku. the dir keeps us confusing........too much of this spoils the hero character as well the story line.....

If TA marries charu then he would not be able to help thulasi in her critical situation. Anand can never do it though he is a policeman.
So  T and T has to be united but it has to be shown clearly.................

lets see what dir is showing today......anand a thulasi kooda serthu vekkarenu TA sonna romba kevalama irukum.......Angry Puke....Thumbs DownSilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRishi87Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Subba, it would happen-nnu solluga appathaan intha director vera ethaavau panuvaar.. but TA's characterukku kojam insight kuduththaa nalla irukkum.. maybe him talking to Lavanya like Thulasi does with Deepa. I'm already missing Lav - Thamizh segments!Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87shubbaVani19eljaysrima

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Srima. Raahu kethu posture - Raahu is Anand and Kethu is the one and only Thamizh (naan piranththa thethi 25thApprove), Super! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
superb update srima
thulasi superb acting u shd hav given a slap to mohan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puvinisrima

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Subba, it would happen-nnu solluga appathaan intha director vera ethaavau panuvaar.. but TA's characterukku kojam insight kuduththaa nalla irukkum.. maybe him talking to Lavanya like Thulasi does with Deepa. I'm already missing Lav - Thamizh segments!Cool
actually tamizhan i have been waiting for TA to tell his feelings to someone right from the episode where thulasi told about her love to deepa...........but disappointing still.......
as u said.....i too miss tamil and lav scenes...........lav can really help him out than his friends.......

but what i feel is charu kita TA vala solla mudiyathapo......thulasi kita sollidanum.......he should not be hiding things from both the girls.....

or atleast charu ku vera oru nall pair up pannanum as she also seems to be very nice

ElystiaOLGNESVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I sort of pitied Charu. But the whole scene it was like come on woman stop crying. I was all mad because I couldn't stand to see TA. I wanted him to say something. I feel really bad for him because it is going to be hard to break it off with Charu. Charu is really sensitive. TA better say something soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima
That scene between Thamizh and Charu was awkward! I do feel sorry for her though, and Thamizh too because he is stuck in a rut.

shubbaVani19srima

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Srima!  I wish Charu would stop this emotional blackmail of TA, the poor guy is caught between her, his mother, Anand and his growing love for Thulasi.

Incidentally, I wonder if the bank manager is going to play a bigger role in this serial, maybe she will also fall in love with TA? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top