Thendral

June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
So what really happened to Thulasi's mother? I didn't watch the beginning of the drama. The only state that she ran away but no reason why. Also I think that the death of Vel's first wife must have something to do with the storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bjda for the update.

I doesnt like Charu but she doesnt deserve to be lead into the dark by Tamil. He should be open and tell her about his love.

Padma, such a evil creation and her son tooAngry I think Padma will blame Thulasi for Manos drug problem later on aswell..this lady just need to blame everything on ThulasiDead

@Theiva - welcome back and hope ur exams went fine. So this mean, Bjda will do monday and you will do fridays...thats good..lemme update the schedule listTongue

Edited by Aahaana - 15 June 2010 at 6:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87shubbaVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima, intha Anand rombe too much, I think Thulasi should tell him directly. Looks like intha Mara mandaike indirect version is not sufficient. (policeman verra?) Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87puvinisrima

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the great update.. Finally v can see a bold Thulasi.. Y didnt this TA speak out abt his love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87srima

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
thanks srima for the updates.......

Grrrrrrrrrr......
enaku vara kovathuku.......

shock(s) of the day
1)thulasi neeya ma un chithi kita pesinathu.........paravala munnerita.....unaku ithu ellam vida periya bomb varuthu iru........
dir sir intha approach enaku pidichuruku...........

2) TA unaku enna loose a.......thulasi kita engagement aagala nu solra........charu kita pidikamaya engagement ku othukitenu solra.....steady aagalaya nee innum......bar ku anand parka thaane pone........nee thanni adikalaye.......appuram enna....

aana pavom nee enna pannuva charu ippadi oppari vekkum pothu........

enaku ippo oru vishayum purichuduchu...........Evil Smile TA amma ku charu va en pidichurukunu(en manasuku pidicha ponnu - TA ku pidichuruka nu keka mattengala)...........avangala mathiriye TA va azhuthu oppari vechu black mail panra mathiri unna pidichurukunu solla vechutiya............nalla mil nalla (may be) would be dil..........TA un paadu thindatam thaan........
dir sir...........intha approchum pidichuruku...........Angry

3) irukarthu patathu nu anand vera......ivan kita enna pa promise panna pora TA.........unnaiyum thulasiyum serthu vekkarenu mattum sonnan............Angry..............enaku vara kovathuku....... sonna mathiri unna evan da police la sethan........

dir sir...........intha approach un enaku pidikum.......Angry

oh pothum pa..........thaanga mudiyala............ore naal la its too much.......

one request : dir sir, please dont put word in my mouth....(sorry i missed 's' in it )........

i mean.......
dont put word(s) in our mouths

Edited by subbali - 16 June 2010 at 1:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiakuttyponnubjdaTheivaRishi87Quelle-BelleVani19eljaysrima

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Srima, intha Anand rombe too much, I think Thulasi should tell him directly. Looks like intha Mara mandaike indirect version is not sufficient. (policeman verra?) Ouch

I think this Anand knows that TA is love T..... and want to hear that from TA directly....

TA : Yes i love Thulasi.... and still loving her........

All shocked....Anand, Kanagu, Joseph........ShockedShockedShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87Vani19srima

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda and srima for the updates!

I loved the little cute phone scene btw T&T, was very sweet when Thulasi said he had all the rights to scold her. TA's expressions were nice too when he heard this.If TA had said sorry to Charu through phone she would not have come to bank the next day. Mohan and Padma are really too much. Pity Muthumanickam. Thulasi is gaininn strengh. She should have talked more harsch to her Chitti.

Anandh oru vadikattina muttal. Ivanellam eppai police ananne therila. Stupid...Thulasiye oru arai vittu irukkanum, appathaan avanukku purinju irukkum.

I am little bit tensed and worried about y'day's episode. TA will never say anything to anybody abt his love to Thulasi. Charuvum ippa emotional blackmail vithaya kathu vachu irukka TA's mom polave.TA ippadi ore emotional blackmailers kitta mattiittu muzhikkirar....paavom pa nee...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiakuttyponnuRuby-86Rishi87shubbaVani19Nixkiesrimaeljay

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thank you srima for the fast update.Smile

@bjda
Should i already do this week's update or only from next week? I am saking you that because you have reserved friday.Smile For me it does not matter. you can tell me.

@Ahaana Thank you very much Aahaana. My exams were ok. Yeah i will do the updates from now on again till my next examsBig smile. You know Aahaana my english has improved a little bit like you said in the bginning, not a joke, i really mean itLOL.

Thulasi did well by asking  questions back.Thulasi should be more bold and talk more against this evil Padma. Padma does not see that she is creating more problems, mainly if Vel wakes up.

The scene between Thamizh& Charu made me really Confused. I expected him to confess his love.But he didn't. He couldn't have said no to Charu seeing her crying so badly.Nikila you are right, Charu seems to use her emotions whenever she speaks to him. I think what TA has for Charu is just sympathy from the beginning and TA thinks that he can transform it into love to fulfill his mother's wish.But what he does not see is that he can't do that as he loves Thulasi so deeply.I feel Charu did a mistake by asking him abt his opinion by keeping weeping.Then everybody knows he would say yes.The scene spoilt TA's character, he is not so steady and double-minded.A hero's character should not be portrayed in that way.

They should change actress Srividya as a pair for TA. She really is little taller that Deepak, does not look good.I am wondering who else going to be the pair for Thulasi, definetly not Anandh.Is it a new character in the college?It would be interesting then and the confusion about this Thulasi&Thamizh and Thamizh&Charu would be solved.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiabjdakuttyponnuRishi87shubbaVani19srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top