June 14-18 pn page 1 & discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Theiva

Hi bjda, Thank you for the very fast update 😊.

My exams are over. I can help you again with the updates if that is ok for you.
If you wish i can do the friday updates or the updates for another day.You can tell me which day (Monday or Friday) i should do?

ill do monday..if you can do friday😊
Originally posted by bjda

ill do monday..if you can do friday😊

Thank you bdja😊. i will from now on do  friday's update.

I can't believe Padma and Mohan's behaviour. It is so sick. Why does Padma not see that Pavithra would also be hurted if she continues doing like that. Is for her money more important than her own daughter...could be. As now Muthumanickam is ready to fall to Mohan's feet, Mohan would never ever respect his father.He would take the control over the house.Poor MM&co.

Thanks bjda for the update.

When is everyone going to know of Thulasi's mum's actual cause of death...and the culprit behind her murder??  sue , thulasi's mom ran away from home , not dead or murdered.

Thanks for the update, bjda!😃

Thulasi should stand up for her dad and not let him fall to Mohan's feet. Intha Padmavum Mohanum thaangalae problems ellaam pOi thedikiraanga!

Thamizh nee pOi unnoda love a Charukitta sollidu.. don't ignore her calls! 😡

Originally posted by srima

Thanks bjda for the update.

When is everyone going to know of Thulasi's mum's actual cause of death...and the culprit behind her murder?? sue , thulasi's mom ran away from home , not dead or murdered.

Yeah, Thulasi's mum ran away but when are we going to find about what Vel is keeping in the balcony (or is it a room).. ? 😉

thanks for the update
nice fone convo bet T&T but poor charu he shd hav told the truth that he is not intrested in marring her
So what really happened to Thulasi's mother? I didn't watch the beginning of the drama. The only state that she ran away but no reason why. Also I think that the death of Vel's first wife must have something to do with the storyline.
Thanks Bjda for the update.

I doesnt like Charu but she doesnt deserve to be lead into the dark by Tamil. He should be open and tell her about his love.

Padma, such a evil creation and her son too😡 I think Padma will blame Thulasi for Manos drug problem later on aswell..this lady just need to blame everything on Thulasi🤢

@Theiva - welcome back and hope ur exams went fine. So this mean, Bjda will do monday and you will do fridays...thats good..lemme update the schedule list😛

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Thanks Srima, intha Anand rombe too much, I think Thulasi should tell him directly. Looks like intha Mara mandaike indirect version is not sufficient. (policeman verra?)
Thanks srima for the great update.. Finally v can see a bold Thulasi.. Y didnt this TA speak out abt his love