Frequent Posters

AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loll..keep goin..it will fall furtherr!.x
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL LOL LOL LOL... I HOOOPE MOOOOORE TRPS FAALLLL🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
mayurmizz thumbnail
soon sudir uncle will face huge loss becaz mjht has become the worst show in star one one!!!!
ruexangel thumbnail
Guys dont get exited....

It says changes WILL be made...
and Initially TRPs have been falling...
its past tense...

i feel it doesn't report current track...
as also in another article, it said TRPs are rising...and that too a few days ago

Edited by ruexangel - 13 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sunshine Production House and Cvs be ready for another Lose.. U guys are loser.. Sudheer you will blesses with best star cast but u lacked good writers, editors, costume designers , that is why show gone so bad and pathetic..You never concetrated on one track ..Always in a rush to finish the track. .Ab BHUGTO..

Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani has conttributed mostly to yur show but ab to woh bhee nahi raha.. you guys always used to TRP but sidelined then when they need good screen space..

Best luck to u and ur new star cast ... U need to suffer and realise the mistake u have done..
mjht_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys...TRPs initially rose because for a week we didn't know who was dead from gunjan and nupur and even when they showed gunjan it was samrat's hallucination...i'm sure if they look at trps after monday they're prob falling with an exception of the episode where mayank is calling nupur's name in the hospital...that was heartbreaking. i didn't watch it but that's whats everyone is saying
I hope they bring Rati back with some really fresh storyline...even maybe asking Rati what kind of story she'd like to play...i think she's gained more popularity being one of the four leads than being the sole lead of her previous show...
even though she's only one of the four leads she's gained soooo much popularity and sooo man fans...
i didn't think she knew pple would react this harshly nor did the PH and CV's know that...so i think time will pass and pple will stop being pissed (hope not) but i dunno if the trp's will increase...
i think if they show Rati's entrance with a bang and make us wait...lilke show us that Rati is coming back but don't bring her back for at least 2 weeks the trp's will rise cuz everyone will watch everyday to see if Rati comes back...then they'll watch the show...
natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sudhir chacha ka creative mind...waah bhai waah!!! ab aur contemporary dekhne ki himmat mere mein nahin hai chachaji..spare us...plz..