Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
LOL
hi hi hi hiiiiiiiiii guys did u watch Krish's suite for Pratigya where he took her a suite without any walls of roof as Prats was saying Wink
poor he hasn't enough money to live in a good hotel with his wife Ouch in fact he also doesn't know to live in a hotel or about formalities remember during hullymoon track there was a little fight by him for signing the papers.........LOL
he was saying to her that issey bhi hullymoon smajh lo chota hullymoon SillyLOL
but Prats was on the peak of her nakhras & dhitai as usual Censored no offense plzzzz....
but it was really funny to watch KrIya in that place i thought that he'll took her to some other good place but no money prob Thumbs Down & Thakur honey ki wjah sey he never need to do a job for earning money & still thinking that his Father'll call them back but i don't think that this'd happen well let's hope for the best & let's c wat KrIya'll do next???????????Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krish's suite for Pratigya:p" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
koi to reply kro beyyyy.! LOLEmbarrassed

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I was laughing the way krishna was explaining to pratigya. She was telling there is no roof or no wall. He is like i am there nobody will come. That was funny. I like how krishna tells the dialogue in the tense situvation. She is like i have to go home and he is like think this as home why u r taking so much tension. i will take care of everything. Whenever he says that dialogue i laugh because when the situvation comes he will just stand quiet and pratigya will say something and everything will be on her head. Actually after repeatedly see the kriya scene i was feeling funny (sorry i felt like that in the tense situvation) but the way the 2 act it is funny they always fight and then krishna will tell something funny and pratigya will get angry and keep quiet. Still he think SS will call him back. Oh my god he is like a child only.

sneha_17

sneha_17

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I want Pratigya to behave  smart this time, instead of showing attitude towards Krishna.

I am not offending pratigya here, i too don't ask sorry if I haven't made any mistakes

But just think what will we all do if it solves the issue for the time begin

In this situation for Krishna's lies she created a scene in front of lot of people, she had chances to tell anyone regarding it when she can shout at her peak in all poojas why she haven't did that before, thts the mistake

So for that she might have asked sorry, thinking it has a excuse when we dash someone in road

She need to change the family not krishna, the concept is to fight for women rights, all fights can't be won by attitude and offence, she should use her brain and defend

Encourage others to defend it

thts my point of view Smile

Edited by sneha_17 - 12 June 2010 at 12:20am

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i want pratigya n krishna to stay on their own for a while.....since pratigya wont eat muft ke food....I really wanna see how krishna supports her.....chalo dekhay baba may kitna dum hay

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

i want pratigya n krishna to stay on their own for a while.....since pratigya wont eat muft ke food....I really wanna see how krishna supports her.....chalo dekhay baba may kitna dum hay
yeah it'd b good to c that how he supprots her without any help, money or house for living well it'd b difficult for him Ermm coz she doesn't like his way of providing her food.......Geek

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

truly speaking i don't want KrIya to come back to such a jungli family Angry but wat have to go back as Krish has no job & not enough money to live in a separate house with Prats & agar ghar ho bhi then wat? Prats will not ready to live with him..........Thumbs Down 

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I think it will be good to see Krishna be man enough to work for a living and provide for his wife, instead of resorting to goonda giri to get his ways.  That will be his real lesson. Force gets you nowhere.  If you love the woman win her the hard way, through the sweat on your brow.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top