Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
yes the weekend is moving slow but ab dilli door nahi.....
just sunday is left

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekend is too slow... (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
c'mon everyone we can do this!! wow sounds like i am cheering an athlete!! hahahaha!!

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
waiting for the show to start!

lub.harshiti

lub.harshiti

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

heheh i kno huh..m waiting for tere liye!!..nd it seems like its taking too long..ng its sad for me coz tere liye is gonna start late in US so m watching from youtube i guess..that suks..=(
oh thats realy not good bt plzzzzzzzzzzzzz pray for me bcoz this time i know nothing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.