todays episode a copy of back up plan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys
 dont you think that todays episode was a copy of back up plan the english movie of jennifer lopez. when they both went on a date she had tag on and the date turned out to be a disater. CVs should seriously stop copying  hollywood and get their own creative team in to thinking something  interesting and unique rather stealing tohers ideas.

Wow great PROMOTION OF DMG from copying bollywoood to Hollywood,,,now a days DMG is doing all Standard thing,,,,

1) KSG back
2)Shilpa Back
3)Copying Hollywood

Progression is great,, hope once they will learn Creativity by copying from others.
i thought they only copy hindi movies
so crative now English
when are they jumpong on Tamil movies
haha i bet they still wont get creativity  from anywhere. wy should they use their thich headed skull when they already have work done for themseleves. easy way out by copying others.
Originally posted by farzanairani

i thought they only copy hindi movies
so crative now English
when are they jumpong on Tamil movies

stop giving ideas to the joojoos😡😆

the tag thing has been done in many movies before[even hindi] all capy each other
yea but you to have  agree that it was almost the same scene as back up plan  the fire  he drops the wine on her. i dont think  they copied of from an indian movie
I think they had this scence before too when Atual took Anjali on dinner and he ruined everything like sid did................................
They are experts in copying...infact they have copied alot of scenes from F.R.I.E.N.D.S