Geet's reply to Maan's lectures

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hmmm,

Well, after rading these post by all the krazy Maaneetians, ive gathered that Maan goes in a rant again like 3 times, and suna-os alot to poor geet. So i was thinking that then next time Maan tries to start something, Geet should just put her hand up and tell him to stop and then...

"Mujhe pata hai, aap kya bolne wale ho, toh save your breath."

"Really?" Sarcastic look "what was i going to say then?"

"TUM?? tum yaha bhi aagayi? mera picha karrahi ho na? me achi tarah se janta tum jaisi ladki ko! Tum dehli me...blah blah blah, aur yaha mera hukum chalta hai...blah blah blah, aur tumhari family kitni...blah blah blah, aur tum kitni weak ho...blah blah blah, dehli me kabhi suvive nahi karogi...blah blah blah"

With Maan gving her all these looks as she goes on.

"I think that covers it all...lekin aur bhi kuch add karna hai, toh kijiye, warna mera aur aapka time mat waste karo"

and she walks off

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know, highly unlikely..but that would be some scene, and Maans expressions would be hillarious.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†i can just imagine lol!
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣
Oh payal, 
wish like hell this happens. good one πŸ‘
Maans reactions will be worth watching πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was hilarious Payal ..... I do hope Geet just that one day .... Maan will be left sheel-shocked ....

And his reaction after Geet marches away ..... a slight embarassed smile and running his fingers thru his hair  .... then he'll sit at his desk with a smile on his face ... remembering Geet's prettily flushed and angry face !!!! Awwww /.....😍
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲 That would be the cutest thing EVER!!!!! Maan's smile after Geet would leave would be killer!!!😳
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh that was funny! I esp love the ending..."I think that covers it all...lekin aur bhi kuch add karna hai, toh kijiye, warna mera aur aapka time mat waste karo"......🀣
Would so love to see this happen! Go geet Go! It's time for you to fire him..!! πŸ˜†

@rusha4003: I loved what you added for the Maan's part..."Running his fingers through his hair"...hahah sweettt!..
Mione thumbnail
Haha!!!!πŸ˜†
That would be really funny to watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL!!! I would definitely want to watch something like this.....that would be a treat! What a post.....truly amazing and hilarious......🀣

Oh, Maan would be speechless for a good few minutes and won't dare to rant for a week or so......and ghar jake kuch naye dialogues yaad karne ki koshish karega.....bole bina toh raha nahi jayega.....ab baat kare bhi toh kaise.....lolz..πŸ˜‰
Maaneet thumbnail
hahah, i really hope that geet gets enough confidence to say that to maan!
dahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you know a lot of people have said how little maan speaks seems like they have never seen maan when he is with geet....bolta jata hai bolta jata hai 🀣 ....bechari geet joh sach mein kam bolti hai uski toh bolti hi band kar deta hai... πŸ˜†