Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

_Meena_

IF-Addictz

_Meena_

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shareen

Originally posted by livelygal

I thought u were Drama queen....Vamp queen....Multiple parentage queen....Plastic surgery queen....Memory loss queen....Resurrection queen.....

Pallo yaar well said ROFL For me it's actually alright if they show anurag in the asylum for a few epis as i'd like to see hw harshad portrays it..Bas zyada drag na kare!

*edit just saw dat motibah n ashlesha also said the same   LOL    

LMFAOROFL, that would too exaggerating then.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And here I was thinking... (Page 4)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aavshi

I think we shouldnt really bash Ekta Kapoor like that... it is she who is making the show and we should leave it to her as to wat she wants to do... i believe she is a really good maker and she was the one introduced us to our favourite actors such as Harshad....

So can u guys be mindful not to say harsh words to Ekta... please ... this is just my POV...just a request

oye aavshi...main ekta ko bash kyun karoongi bhala..usne mujhe Prem diya hain...Main toh sirf usse request kar rahi hoon ki the awesum way in the show starts...it shud continue also...

Infact main toh bahut generous hoon...maine usse promise kiya hain ki next three shows dekhungi without fail!!!

I am not only talking to you but other members too so plis could see other members and see for yourself wat I am talking about... Ermm

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I think i will decide after watching some of the epis but still i hope they dont drag it too much like arjun in jail that got boring in the end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi..panchi

guys one thing is for sure.. if you wanna watch  ekta;s soaps

shut your brains,,,,,,,

That's so true. You don't wanna think hard or get too attached when it comes to Ekta serials
But for some reason...I do end up getting attached because of the jodi LOLConfused

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

I think we shouldnt really bash Ekta Kapoor like that... it is she who is making the show and we should leave it to her as to wat she wants to do... i believe she is a really good maker and she was the one introduced us to our favourite actors such as Harshad....

So can u guys be mindful not to say harsh words to Ekta... please ... this is just my POV...just a request

oye aavshi...main ekta ko bash kyun karoongi bhala..usne mujhe Prem diya hain...Main toh sirf usse request kar rahi hoon ki the awesum way in the show starts...it shud continue also...

Infact main toh bahut generous hoon...maine usse promise kiya hain ki next three shows dekhungi without fail!!!

I am not only talking to you but other members too so plis could see other members and see for yourself wat I am talking about... Ermm

Okay..Sorry on the behalf of all us members!
It's just shocking that someone actually looks up to Ekta
She's not the only one who introduces new actors all the time.....! But I will leave your opinion to you and my opinion to myself
Sorry once again for the bashing
Feeling bad because I just did that in another post about Ekta

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
well said....
but HC in an asylum will be something different to see! as long as he 'gets well' soon.....
what i reallyyyyy don't want is a tragic ending!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Nikhita...

well said....
but HC in an asylum will be something different to see! as long as he 'gets well' soon.....
what i reallyyyyy don't want is a tragic ending!

Oh he won't be getting well soon LOL He will only after we had seen the whole childhood story and then the college story and then adulthood story ... uss key baad he chance ho ga for him to get well that too if they intend to make him well again LOL 

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 June 2010 at 11:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.