Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Sukrutha

IF-Sizzlerz

Sukrutha

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i actually wanna see him like that... ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And here I was thinking... (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi..panchi

guys one thing is for sure.. if you wanna watch  ekta;s soaps

shut your brains,,,,,,,

agree wid u....brain & ekta's show dun go together.....

anyways m watching this for Harshad only......

suryavni

Goldie

suryavni

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hmm...iam excited as well as tensed ...Confused
i am sure that hc will give us a flawless acting as mentally disturbed anuraag....
par ....i fear the impact his acting is gonna make to me...sad depressed ...oh no!!

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I think we shouldnt really bash Ekta Kapoor like that... it is she who is making the show and we should leave it to her as to wat she wants to do... i believe she is a really good maker and she was the one introduced us to our favourite actors such as Harshad....

So can u guys be mindful not to say harsh words to Ekta... please ... this is just my POV...just a request

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Hi...frendz...I am sure all f u read dat article abt Harshu starting off in a mental asylum...

Please Ekta spare us that...

I thought the story was gonna have traces of devdas...

I mean the scene where OnuragWink gets up shouting Taani looked like sum rehab center to me...Please dont do this Ekta mayya...please we beg u...

Hamare harshu ko pagal mat dikhana...

I promise to watch ur next three shows sincerely if u spare us the Onu Pagalpan phase....

You began Kitani Mohabbat Hain with Arjun in jail....now U r beginning Tere Liye with Onu in asylum....Why r u turning into Tragedy queen...I thought u were Drama queen....Vamp queen....Multiple parentage queen....Plastic surgery queen....Memory loss queen....Resurrection queen.....

Hame baksho....

I

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

ye sach na ho Cry

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aavshi

I think we shouldnt really bash Ekta Kapoor like that... it is she who is making the show and we should leave it to her as to wat she wants to do... i believe she is a really good maker and she was the one introduced us to our favourite actors such as Harshad....

So can u guys be mindful not to say harsh words to Ekta... please ... this is just my POV...just a request

oye aavshi...main ekta ko bash kyun karoongi bhala..usne mujhe Prem diya hain...Main toh sirf usse request kar rahi hoon ki the awesum way in the show starts...it shud continue also...

Infact main toh bahut generous hoon...maine usse promise kiya hain ki next three shows dekhungi without fail!!!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

shut your brains,,,,,,,

well said yar!!!! well saidClapClapClap
i used to watch pavitra rishta & ekta screwed it so now i dont watch it anymore

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

shut your brains,,,,,,,

well said yar well said!!!
i used to watch pavitra rishta & ekta screwed it so now dont watch it anymore

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.