Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Hi...frendz
I promise to watch ur next three shows sincerely if u spare us the Onu Pagalpan phase....

I

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL u r too livwely..got me cracking..ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And here I was thinking... (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Seems abit like Tere Naam with Salman Khan

bd670816

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
O hellooooooooooooooooo I am so excited to see that part and you are saying don't show it? Ermm I would love to see Harshad play pagal anuraag, infact that is my most awaited anuraag of all in the show ... and if they show him in first epi itself then Party

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi..panchi

guys one thing is for sure.. if you wanna watch  ekta;s soaps

shut your brains,,,,,,,

Hahaha yea for whole time we keep telling ourselves only this but kia karien brain hey ... complete shut down ho gaya toh hum uppar pohanch jae gey ... thora toh khula rahta hi hey ROFL

But to be honest i want ekta to make a show where we will see it with full on brain and still be able to enjoy it ... cause i hate the way she ruins her own beautiful work, i can't understand how anyone can do that? Confused

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 June 2010 at 8:40pm

bd670816

yellow1

yellow1

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
same here. lyk all of us here i totally adore Harshad but seeing him in this avatar will be really interesting. sometimes its the loss in love stories that makes them all the more memorable. I.e. Sangam (Gopal's sacrifice) or Devdas (we all knwo how that story went)

bd670816

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I hope he does not stay mad for too long cos I seriously want to see romance very badly in this show, yeah yeah I live for romance and I think that I am gonna die watching romance on TVROFLROFLEmbarrassed

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

O hellooooooooooooooooo I am so excited to see that part and you are saying don't show it? Ermm I would love to see Harshad play pagal anuraag, infact that is my most awaited anuraag of all in the show ... and if they show him in first epi itself then Party
yewh  i agree with u ..i am dying to se paagal premi role which can only be played by prem no other one can do justice to this roleEmbarrassed

bd670816

friendsforeverh

Goldie

friendsforeverh

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I think it would be good to see him in a totally different avatar. And i guess will get to see even more of his acting..... Actually he  is finally an ACTOR which ekta got luckily ....... I think he should experiment wi his looks and skills.
Just one thing in jail he is gonna cry alot and i cant actually see him crying.... otherwise it would be a treat.
Good luck to Harshad
Madiha

suryavni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.