Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeet. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bidz.abhi.daya

If ACP sir wud tell Daya abt d plan at last then it wud hav been a "NAINSAFI" to Daya bcz he(Daya) is also an important member!!! N it wud b like playing with his (Daya) emotions!!!! So i think it was totally gud!! N of course, ABHIJEET was d star of d show!!!! 👏 👏 👏

but then atleast evry1 wud hav cried fr abhi,,which i wanted 2 c!! 😕 😕
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll give it 4. 😃

Originally posted by: zerry123

But she knows that she'll get into trouble with him if he is not in coma right? I dont think she would take such a risk....I mean if he is not in coma and she pricked him, he would know that she is the traitor...

Even if she were to be caught at that time, case wouldnt have been solved quickly. ( another informer too was there and he would have known that CID is playing games) She knew very knew that she will be caught but then again, she has info about Dr. Sunil's family. I guess that's why she did it
Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
4- 1 mark cut fr Tarika
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I gave 5 all because of Aditya. He rocked. Everything was well planned and representation was also very good everyone performed well.. I don't want to cut just because of Tarika.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jeet23

but then atleast evry1 wud hav cried fr abhi,,which i wanted 2 c!! 😕 😕

Emotions dikha dikha k nahi kiye jaate....some people can xpress n some cant!!..but all were concerned!!!...n daya cried!!!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
4  from me.i like that eps because it was not behrupiya .better abhi and tharika talk in that way now. no flirting...............
abhijeet-rockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have given it 4 coz ithink it was good episode or rather i liked it
abhijeet555 thumbnail
episode was very gud...everyone show talents...but the reason of gun shooting of the first should be seen...