Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I give it a 4... feeling a little generous today. 😆
It was a nice one but I wished it was a little more organized. Good one though, there was no nonsense flirting or pointless clues.
Edited by Brosder - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll give 4 ...because I just feel good at the end of it. You cannot imagine how relieved I feel now. 😃😃😃😃😃
prabha. thumbnail
I think I will go with a 5. I just loved it tooooooooooo much. All the emotions, the thrill, the pace. Everything was awesome. I loved it totally Why the duo was not together, the trio not together, was in a way justified. And not much of Mr S with Daya Sir. What a blessing.

Why are people giving it 1, to spoil the poll? Such people never post their views. Anyway, I loved it. It rocked.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I gave it a 4,1 mark cut because of Taarika and 1/2 for the abrupt ending,waise wanted to give 4.5 but will settle with 4
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabha.

I think I will go with a 5. I just loved it tooooooooooo much. All the emotions, the thrill, the pace. Everything was awesome. I loved it totally Why the duo was not together, the trio not together, was in a way justified. And not much for Mr S with Daya Sir. What a blessing.

Why are people giving it 1, to spoil the poll? Such people never post their views. Anyway, I loved it. It rocked.

No 5 purely because they over-hyped the shooting scene.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I gave it a 4!!! For an awesome direction and most of all "A fit and healthy Abhijeet" !!😃 I cut one point for a few loopholes in the plot though....

I think the episode started off on a really good note. When I think about it without the tension of something happening to Abhijeet, I feel the whole encounter scene was really good. And good to see Abhijeet do an "Arjuna"! And for once they showed Freddy shoot one of the criminals 👍🏼. But the way Freddy sceams when Abhijeet gets shot was waay too cheesy and dramatic looking...but then it's okay.

After that the whole Abhijeet in hospital scene is just spinning around my head and cant really remember much of it, but yeah I do remember that everyone was giving good expressions, except Sachin guy ofcourse.

After that the huuuge stretch of ads ofcourse. They literally killed me.

Anyways, after the ads the first scene is where ACP reveals that Abhijeet is okay! I was like jumping around!!!

And after that I really liked how Abhijeet gives Tarika the message about the nurse! That was pretty kool. But exactly why that nurse pricked Abhijeet's fingers is unclear...it wasnt poison nor was she taking a blood sample. What was that? 😕

And then the whole Vivek and Kaajal drama was soo funny. But I must say Jasveer could have delivered her dialogues better. Probably Tasha wouldve done a better job. But then the scene was really funny over all 😆 I loved the "camera fixed to the remote controlled helicopter"  concept. And I loved how Daya led the team.

But one thing I didnt understand is why that nurse couldnt kill the witness herself. She could very easily poison him...if we think it's because the killer wanted the witness death to look natural then that asst. doctor taking out the gun and shooting them in the OT would've ruined the plan right?

There was hardly any ACP for some reason.

I'm really glad that Sachin got a sidelined this time. He was hardly there in fact.

And, surprise surprise - no Forensic scene!!! No Dr.Salunkhe or Sonali either! But I wish they had atleast shown Salunkhe coming to visit Abhijeet along with Tarika.

Anyways, although the episode has a few loopholes, I think first of all I'm very relieved to see that Abhijeet is okay, so I loved the episode then itself. But I must say the episode was well directed. And ofcourse Abhijeet and Daya's acting reallly rocked. And both of them looked great too....

prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

No 5 purely because they over-hyped the shooting scene.

Actually the hype would have gone against it after the first 5 minutes of the case when it is revealed that Abhi Sir is fine if they had not backed it up with a great story. I think they did a really good job.

Originally posted by: zerry123

But exactly why that nurse pricked Abhijeet's fingers is unclear...it wasnt poison nor was she taking a blood sample. What was that? 😕

She knew he is a CID Officer, she was trying to verify if he is indeed in coma.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

She knew he is a CID Officer, she was trying to verify if he is indeed in coma.

But she knows that she'll get into trouble with him if he is not in coma right? I dont think she would take such a risk....I mean if he is not in coma and she pricked him, he would know that she is the traitor...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well thats one more immaturity of Fireworks. Pricking with nibble does hurt a man if he is normal in sense.