Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by why3

Misti, Mayawati was already trying to turn Tajmahal into a mall.  When we visited about 3-4 years ago, the guide even showed us the digging.  So, in CB land it can be a hotel easily. 

Angie anything is possible by Mayawati..are the chunnu munnu related to her or inspired by her in any way?

Thanks for passing the request about short-dhoti to the relevant people.  This was a request on behalf of forum viewers who may still continue to watch the stupidity that  CB is turning into if they can see Dev in his short dhoti and angvastra in every other episode.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by chalhov

🀣 just hilarious.People in Agra are highly excited about this recent development and have been saying that this man is no one other than Dev Raj Purohit who was earlier equal to Sita but now has been reborn again as Draupadi, who had five wives. The current debate raging in the city is whether Vishaka and this other lady are Duryodhan and Dushashan or not. Please wait for further details because we have recently been informed that Radhika Dev Raj Purohit has stopped being Ram and has now taken up the role of the five Pandavs herself and is coming soon to Agra on a rescue mission with the other art of the payal. People  in Agra have been warned about not to ask her whether Dev Raj Purohit has more than one wife or not, because the police will not be able to safeguard their health.      

Now VR Times should open a full time bureau in Agra as the scene has shifted there all the major news worthy characters r converging there for the maha sangram or the maha treatment as a very famous vaidyaji is there to rectify all problems and epidemics which will result from Ramayan and Mahabharat.Already Sita and Draupadi is there and now Ram and Pandavs will come and Kanha is also shifting temporarily to Agra.
So she removed his watch, mobile phone and tore a piece of his kurta and left it behind and dragged him away. While tearing the piece of Kurta she also checked his chest and found out that it fitted her check list of the perfect chest. Since it is prasad she has accepted him as her husband.

Like everyone found this part very hilarious.πŸ˜†

The delhi branch of VT is shifting to Agra now so that VT can keep upto date with all the new and exciting happenings in Agra.

VT also found the removal of watch, wallet and mobile phone very strange and bizzare and wanted to remind the readers of this fact. The notion of keeping someone found unconscious on the ground and just accepting that person as husband or wife without letting the relevant authorites know about the lost and found property is also a very dangerous sign and the editor is getting worried that this might be some new disease that might soon be spreading and Dev Purohit might continue being its victim again and again.

Thank you for being a loyal reader and follower of VT and its TV station. 
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
The delhi branch of VT is shifting to Agra now so that VT can keep upto date with all the new and exciting happenings in Agra.

VT also found the removal of watch, wallet and mobile phone very strange and bizzare and wanted to remind the readers of this fact. The notion of keeping someone found unconscious on the ground and just accepting that person as husband or wife without letting the relevant authorites know about the lost and found property is also a very dangerous sign and the editor is getting worried that this might be some new disease that might soon be spreading and Dev Purohit might continue being its victim again and again.

Misti - Just luv you wit!! 🀣

😳Actually I wouldnt mind this new disease...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by bvs7691 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bholabear

Superb fantastically hilarious. Keep it up misti, if breaking news like this continues, then Vrindavan Times will be India's leading paper! LOL

Thank you dear reader for your encouragement regarding making Vrindavan Times Indias reading newspaper. Our reporters are very happy that their hard work is being appreciated by the readers. They do have to go into highly explosive situations and interview temperamantal people.    
Originally posted by shalini01

🀣 i could not stop myself from laughing. sooo funny, thanks so much for this post.   🀣  i like the chest part and the last part "People  in Agra have been warned about not to ask her whether Dev Raj Purohit has more than one wife or not, because the police will not be able to safeguard their health. "    πŸ€£ πŸ˜† great post⭐️  

Thank you dear reader for appreciating the efforts of the reporters and editor of Vrindavan Times.
Originally posted by bvs7691

Misti - Just luv you wit!! 🀣

😳Actually I wouldnt mind this new disease...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Dear reader the editor is quite aware that queues are forming in Agra and in different parts of the world to push Dev Raj Purohit down from various high points (cliffs, top of stairs) and even hit him to make him unconscious while walking, so that the effected people can check his chest. Radhika Dev Raj Purohit is giving amma an antidote so that she never effected with this condition.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aviaanya

Misti my dear as always thanks for the laughs...because at these times that's all we have.🀣🀣

Hats off to you talented ladyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you dear reader. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by prc_fan1

hahaha...i can't stop laughing!!
i totally loved it mishti:)
great job!

Thank you.πŸ˜‰
misti :

🀣 Hilarious breaking news from VT !

Awesome name for the sister news agency "Agra Chatpati Kendra"

love dangerous Cinderella Complex and of course the chest measurement ..

I am just curious what was Dev chest measurement ?
If you could publish the details please ..please ..

-R
Originally posted by radev2010

misti :

🀣 Hilarious breaking news from VT !

Awesome name for the sister news agency "Agra Chatpati Kendra"

love dangerous Cinderella Complex and of course the chest measurement ..

I am just curious what was Dev chest measurement ?
If you could publish the details please ..please ..

-R

Thank you dear reader. The editor is very sorry but cannot specify the correct chest measurement. None of the reporters are ready to ask the only source of correct measurement..........Radhika Dev Rajpurohit. They are saying that they are even ready to spend a day with Satyavadi Devkiji, the nominated member of Parliament from Vrindavan and look at her constipated expression for the entire day. The reporters do not trust this new balika regarding authentic information.