Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

believe me their presence will make munni's life miserable....Gma will use every chance to tanofy...and munni will be on edge and pressure to live up to it...thus munna and munni friction bound to happen..there will be cute scenes along the way..but problems will be hand in hand

YEAH true, thy will create probs... but i want naitik to b wid her... b her support system... or else its gonna b very tough for akshi...anywaz jaleli is 24/7 behind her... aksh k kamre k bahar hi apna bistar laga thi hai...😡
& i hope nandu's wedddng will put sum sense in BMa atleast... she shud support aksh in front of KK
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I cried during Aksh's bidaai and when she told her father that she didnt want to go to her sasuraal. They were very emotional. I loved the scene with her brothers as well..

those were real scenes yaar.....had so much emotions attached to it.....i can't point out one scenes as all were so good....that time these Maheshwaris acted well but after Akshara's bidaai unke acting ki bhi bidaai ho gayi.......😆
Tafseer thumbnail

scooter pe 🤣 🤣 I have to watch this movie again. kal dekh lungi

scooter par toh maiyayt ka chanda n firauti ka paisa.... 7000 something...poore 8000 bhi nahi the...🤣 🤣 .a classic yaar...i too wanna watch it n kal i will get its DVD.....pakka.....😃
beautiful16 thumbnail

I cried during Aksh's bidaai and when she told her father that she didnt want to go to her
sasuraal. They were very emotional. I loved the scene with her brothers as well..

yeah..those scenes were sooo awesum.... shourya acted very well... actully maheshwari's r good in emotional scenes..
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

YEAH true, thy will create probs... but i want naitik to b wid her... b her support system... or else its gonna b very tough for akshi...anywaz jaleli is 24/7 behind her... aksh k kamre k bahar hi apna bistar laga thi hai...😡
& i hope nandu's wedddng will put sum sense in BMa atleast... she shud support aksh in front of KK

haan it seems that some sense is popping into Bma's head....jisme shayad Jaleli ne bhusa bhara tha......😡  😡  now they will understand that how Akshara tackles everything....n don't talk about Jaleli....she is always there yaar....means , even my maid was saying ki kya Naitik ki yeh dusri biwi hai....i was like NOOOOOOOOO........ 😆 😆 😆
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

scooter par toh maiyayt ka chanda n firauti ka paisa.... 7000 something...poore 8000 bhi nahi the...🤣 🤣 .a classic yaar...i too wanna watch it n kal i will get its DVD.....pakka.....😃

🤣 🤣 🤣 we will also take chanda for  JALELI'S mayyat.....
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
ok plz can sum1 give me A Summary of 2days epi plzzzzzzz
Tafseer thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 we will also take chanda for  JALELI'S mayyat.....

😆 😆n is baar definitely we will get more chandas....8000 se zyada hi honge...sabse zyada TPT contribute karenge,....😃 😃
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

True Bma is much more sensible compared to jaleli. She is kind and has been affectionate towards Aksh. Lets see what she does.
beautiful16 thumbnail
u'll read karan's interview???? it juz puts me off... i dont knw y i read it...