Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hello people,

I am back LOLLOLLOL and the story of Saath Nibhana Goes on ...the marriage is on and back thn i was wondering how would Rashi end up with Jigar and in the end it was simple and sweet, Damini falling for Urmila's trick, I just catched up with the story recently, I like Gopi and Kokila shouting at Rashi LOLLOLLOL and asking Rashi to respect Gopi since she is older in relation to her in the house Embarrassed..Aham and Gopi will take time we all know that and we will be waiting for that Wink  Rashi and Jigar will take time too..I like Rashi being kinda nervous with Jigar around i think deep down she is scared what will happen if he knows abt the truth  tht it was their plan Tongue...

P.S. How are you all doing? Wink

Edited by -sparkle- - 11 June 2010 at 10:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the story goes on........" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
All rashi wanted was comfortable married life and by marrying Jigar's she got that everything money, status and comfortable life....    she is definitely not ready for husband-wife relationship and responsibilities come along with it...    

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
^ I agree, she really is not ready for a husband-wife relationship but i guess she will fall in love with Jigar and will be willing to take responsibilities only to please Jigar

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Her reaction was worth watching when she literally jump in to the bed seeing Kroki LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2dramas

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL Yeah I liked it, and Koki dragon..her reaction whn Hetal asked Gopi to get Sindoor chandla done by Ahem, she was like..NahiiiiiiiiLOL

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
great!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sparkle-

LOL LOL LOL Yeah I liked it, and Koki dragon..her reaction whn Hetal asked Gopi to get Sindoor chandla done by Ahem, she was like..NahiiiiiiiiLOL

true true LOLLOL  she was likee nahiiiii mera beta apani dulhan ko nai sajayega as he has to go for work LOL   and aham was like mommmmmm Angry   let me have some space to do romance with my wifey LOLLOL  .... 
Oh and  dadi reaction too during wedding night, she told aham ki beta, bahu ke saath time spend karna, computer ON karke kaam mat karna LOLLOL  this dadi very well knows where are her grand kids stand LOL

i also like how my Kroki Kokilla had given her jewellery and sari to wear so that Gopi looks decent .. she also says she had choosen so that her son can stay happy so she will always keep Gopi happy so that her son is happy and she is double happy....  she was actually smiling  EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by prikiashi - 11 June 2010 at 4:56pm

SaVni

Goldie

SaVni

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Heheh Dadi is best ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.