Dill Mill Gaye

11th June: SidMaan: Main tera Jai, Tu mera Veeru!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hello daffodils!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aao mere gale padd jaao!Hug

Can I say that SidMaan are one of the best male bonding on Indian Television right now. It is amazing that how two men who were nothing that friendships are made of - at two divergent planes , at totally opposite emotional cliffhangers and harbouring a love-hate feel inside for each-other. No, such men don't make friends....... but you know what, darlings? Sid and Armaan DID IT. The only reason that they are such attached buddies today is their immense respect for each-other and genuine affection that rose from their  intrinsic goodness. And no, Riddhima has nothing to do how these two men are woven together. She brought them together and THAT'S IT.

Today , it was heartwarming to see Sid stop thinking about Riddhima and immediately divert his thoughts to Armaan the moment he saw him in the locker room. How he sulked that Armaan left him alone in the house and Arrmaan looking at him the 'big brother' way and repeat - ALONE? Sid quietens but his sulking does not stop. It is irrational but yes , Sid wanted Armaan to stay with him - he is so used to having Armaan with him and Armaan has been with Sid at the most sensitive and vulnerable juncture of his life. When Armaan affectionately assures Sid that he will always be there for him. And Sid gives a sad smile as he sees Armaan go. No Armaan. This time , it is not about me.... it is about YOU. Your sadness. Your loneliness and how you feel and what you try so hard to hide. And from here , you realize that Sid is surely going into Armaan's shoes when it comes to ArShi. I think Armaan's affectionate promise and Sid's affectionate concern was touching in this scene.

Later, when Sid is speeding to see Riddhima and he brushes of Armaan in his hurry , he stops in his tracks. What am i doing? That's Armaan. He was there to help me when i was at my worst to him. And as his affection for Armaan rises to the surface , he hops back to Armaan assuring him that right now, nothing is more important than him. And Armaan, out of his sheer protectiveness and affection for Sid , asks him how his first date with Riddz was and knowing Sid so well that Armaan could tell what Sid must have done. And no matter how much Sid's heels are itching to run to his wife, he could not say NO to Armaan.

I loved three SidMaan moments today.

1. Armaan feeling lonely in the hospital corridors and the first person he missed was Siddhanth. Both the men have actually become a habit with each-other.

2.  Armaan running towards Shilpa and Sid first waving to him and then getting scared that Armaan is going to leap on him for a hug. Adorable.

3. Sid totally confused at the end of the episode - whom to choose - Armaan , his buddy , or Riddhima , his wife. Pyaar ya dosti was so damn cute.

P.S- Play nice or just lay off.

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*anamikamundonhira_87ni8queenJenniilulu99juisakashevchown001kripsyn7genius...Athena...Madiha_20amitasaily-Su-FairyTale-Naimarapunzel84Vishluvsammysanjanamishramah403nm21Cherry..Tia_0810-kavita-MahamnondescriptRadiantTreasuredeepthis-acacia-ShiningStar18niksidfan...Noorya...malluangelbhavi20_slil_desi_goddessidskmysterieuxuppaasjyothi_coolprejudicedLeenasmgPragziessdtvgojanmithilalovesksgsajni786nami2811nyctophilia-Mayu--Veena-sun29norzarLennienikita_88prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11th June: SidMaan: Main tera Jai, Tu mera Veeru!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
AHHH!!LOL

Reserved!

*Unresevred*

Happy dance! Dancing Finally you have graced us with your presence on the MF! LOL Your posts have been missed.

Love the post and I love SidMaan as I have said they light up my life.

I know they have become an addiction to each other, they have become best friends and now they need each others company.

I loved how Sid thought about Armaan and then he couldn't even say no to him with his Pyaar or Dosti dilemma, it was too cute, I can't wait for Monday now.

LOL Armaan running and Sid first waved and then got scared for dear life.

I can't wait to see Sid help Armaan get the happiness he deserves!!

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 June 2010 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsajni786TheBlackJaguar

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

pocuuuuHugHug..u came back that too with a sdimaan post.......hailaaaa

it was soo beautiful to see role reversal today.........sid thinking of armaan and for armaan and armaan needing sid to talk .......they share some unspoken bond that is beyond the human nature ......how can we otherwise explain two men who love the same woman but what they share between each other is more beautiful out of love for the woman and out of deep affection for each other........how does anyone chose sides ........they both are men with huge heart and character............

riddhima did nothing for them......but their love for her was a step that made these two men look at each other thinking the same ,hoping the same ,wishing the same........her happiness......and that is what made them aware of each other

it is indeed an irony becasue armaan respects SR and siddanth respects AR.........something which is lacking in people who believe in them

Edited by sun29 - 11 June 2010 at 9:37am

kashevsajni786TheBlackJaguar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Huh...am damn damn damn damn damn upset with u! Where the hell have u been? U better have a good reason Poco! And to make up for all these days, u r supposed to make a post on Sidhhima and dedicate it to ME!!!!!

Uff...i cant b upset with u also...welcome backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Missed u n ur post sooo much!!!! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevShiningStar18sajni786TheBlackJaguar

ShimzAR4EVER

IF-Sizzlerz

ShimzAR4EVER

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hey poco...

im sure u have written a great post cuz u know how to write really well..

however, ur title made my heart sink..truly missing Armaan and his Champ....

TrueMuskaansajni786TheBlackJaguar

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
amazing post again
wow
missed ur posts for a while as i was busy in my project

ya sidmaan r so adorable
loved them today
sidmaan r sooo cute
love to see more of their bonding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevMahamShiningStar18sajni786nikita_88TheBlackJaguar

FairyTale-Naima

Goldie

FairyTale-Naima

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Seeing one of posts after agess! Embarrassed
Loved every bit of it! Clap
SidMaan Rock! <3LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post