Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

She's nt yet marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thts wht is wrong with her

Apparently her new show Tere Liye reflects some of her life and feelings.  Guess what its about though, I almost fell over laughing: "Tere Liye is a journey of a couple in love. It portrays their growth as they discover love; how they learn to handle it when they know it's for real with them and finally become so mature even to make sacrifices for it". What an innovative and new concept, never seen anything like this.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TB: What a bakwaas concept! Seems like another rotten story!!! I am definitely not gonna watch it. There is absolutely nothing in the serial to hold interest.
TB ....yup !! so ORIGINAL surely seem to be the story of her life 🀣 this crazy lady can say anything to sell her show 🀒
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think D Baba is going to die ... that is why he said ' the show must go on ' .

I don't believe this ..how pathetic .. how can Archana do this to this dear old man . She took a kassam that she will die if anything happens to him ...I hope she does that exactly .. if D baba dies because of her she should  die of shame .
She only punishes those who make a mistake of loving her ...like D Baba and later savita did .
Those who hate her or do wrong to her like Shravani and Manav ..they are the ones who she cares for ..
Archana is not a good person ..She should not blame her sestiny , she is the person responsible for messing her life and the lives of those who loved her .
I will never forgive her for D Baba's death ...

Aww Tanya! I hope D doesnt die for sure. However, if he does - really its not Archana's fault. To give her credit (or blame), she did everything she could to hang on to the house, it was his wife who conspired against her and his son who finally deserted her. In addition, why cant D see what his son's majboori is - the baby??? If he sees that, then things will fall in place. He will reconcile to his wife's stupidity in holding on to the baby.

I have a question though - why is D so heartbroken about Manav and Archana and not about Vandita? I mean, Manav may be miserable but his conditions are no worse than Vandita's - who is in constant real danger all the time. Why didnt he drink himself to death when she married Ajit. Why waste a liver over his grown, capable, son who is doing this to his life very deliberately.

Archana is very clearly heartbroken. She needs some TLC - she has really nothing to look forward to. No one really needs her or wants her in their life save her parents and siblings and even for them she has become a symbol of shame and failure (totally disagree with this but this is what they are showng). She has to sustain herself. Her identity is not just to be Manav's sounding board - that is not love or any real relationship. She should be shown to walk away from this town (too many bad memories) and start afresh in a new town - hopefully with an affectionate relative. No man yet for her. She is too vulnerable and can fall for someone else in rebound.

Manav - the ninny can do what he pleases. Soon, the baby will here and there will be plenty to distract everyone from his misery. Its time to move on. As much as two people love each other, it is not enough, they have to really want to be with each other. Case in point - Satish. He doesnt let go of Varsha even in the face of such adversity. He is a keeper and also, my star of the day.
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

TB ....yup !! so ORIGINAL surely seem to be the story of her life 🀣 this crazy lady can say anything to sell her show 🀒

Seems like a real tormented soul actually. All her love stories are all fractured and reflect no real maturity. Feel sorry for the creatives - they obviously have very sad and lonely lives to come up with such unadulterated b.s.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tarntulla, every word yo usaid is so right . I just got so mad at Archana .. but yo uare right .
It's time to move on ...she has to move on ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav and his family are his problem ... she has to look ahead .
It was nice to see her smile with Punni .. I am sure she wil lbe Ok.  She has to takecare of her parents and her family . She didn't look that depressed to me today .Ok , she said some  gibberish for that Man..
but I am going to ignore it ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
tarantulla_p thumbnail

Exactly. She is the one who society is looking down upon. She is the one whose life at even her parents' place is in question. No job, no education, no security and just more humiliation. Archana needs a fresh start and it *SHOULD NOT* be a man. I think she needs to feel good about herself as a person first and then as a woman.
gaurimisha thumbnail
I think Taran is right...hw could Archu hav saved D baba?By refusing to divorce Manav?Ohh but I think she did the right thing by divorcing him.And she tried in her own way by giving her kasam to D baba.

And then why is Dbaba hiding the blood coming frm his mouth to all...for wht purpose?He shud go n get admitted in hosp....whts the point in hiding is beyond me....why did he hid it frm Manav?πŸ˜•

tarantulla_p thumbnail

It was nice to see her smile with Punni .. I am sure she wil lbe Ok.  She has to takecare of her parents and her family . She didn't look that depressed to me today .Ok , she said some  gibberish for that Man..
but I am going to ignore it ..

Thats just it, she is good with kids and people who need care, she would make an excellent nurse. Really, someone should suggest this to her. I am sure she will find being needed by someone very fulfilling.