Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
👏
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Just before putting my computer off, I saw this post from Tulsey . let me answer this .

Hey Tulsey , you are right , both are responsible to some extent . And you wanted to bash her , very right you are , even I feel like bashing her sometimes, . When I saw D baba coughing out blood , I wanted to kill her .
But honestly Tulsey , this one particular time , she is just doing what she was indirectly told to do .

I am not blaming manav as well now . He too is in a tricky situation . he was the one who promised, Shravani again and again told him that she wanted to leave , but he didn't let her ...Now she is in love because of his attention and his loyalty towards her .
Her dad has done so many ehsaan on him and he will always feel guilty about Sachin' death ......would want to save his baby at any cost .

The  thing with Archana is that she really really loves this guy . Usko bahut pyara lagta hai yeh aadmi .  She wants to see him happy ...that is the most important thing for her . It was her family that was responsible for the destruction of his family . She feels responsible ...she feels guilty and now wants  him to be happy again ...even if his happiness comes from leaving her ...
She will do it . She is good to Shravani because she knows that this woman will spend her life with him so it is important that she should be happy , then even Manav will be happy ..and then there is this baby that will come ...
She feels that once the baby comes every one will be happy and they will  move on in life , including manav .

She is a very good woman Tulsey and the reason why she is doing all this is love for this man ... there is no other reason . She wants this man happy ..

He too is not a bad person at all . He is just insensitive towards Archana , other than that he is a good man ..

But yes , their goodness can get on our nerves . I don't blame yo ufor wanting to bash her ... I too wanted to do it 2 days ago ..

Well said di. Your view was excellent.......👏👏👏👏
👏👏
LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 You are very much right Tanya Di. Ok Tanya Di.   As you say, I too  will try to get easy on manav hereafter and try not to bash him or get angry with him.  We too feel sorry for him and feel sad when he cries. But at the same time ,it hurts us somewhere when he hurts archu (even it may be unknowingly) or do injustice to her.  He is a good man ,then why does he do such kind of things to his lovely wife whom he loves. Thats what make us anger. if he were not good and was like ajit ,then we will not say anything about him or bash him or mind him or mind  what he does.Edited by umayal - 13 years ago