Tere Liye

tere liye inspired by terenaam: article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
nadia...they already have 3 leads....and experience says....believe in half the article....the other half is always made up...
so here....we believe hc will be shown in mental asylum...baaki baatein bakwaas

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8Anjalizminaz296purvimeh-Maha-mysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tere liye inspired by terenaam: article (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
But Anurag landing here is a result of his own sins. He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability.

not happy with the storyline..but good for Harshad ..he'll get to play what he is good atWink

Edited by neha830 - 11 June 2010 at 8:53am

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
So he falls in love with Taani and then falls in love with another girl? Ermm Ummm, they better not present HC in a bad light! Disapprove x

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha830

But Anurag landing here is a result of his own sins. He falls in love with Tanni but breaks her heart by falling for another girl. This girl then dumps him. He is left totally shattered. A distraught Anurag is unable to bear this trauma and loses his mental stability.

not happy with the storyline..but good for Harshad ..he'll get to play what he is good atWink

totally agree with u neha!!!!
ayoooooo i find ekta soooo stupid... she said da story's so original & i knew she'd copy some movie hahahaLOLLOL dats soooo her.....

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hahahha omg this better not be true cause that story is soooo depressing i really dont wanna watch such a sappy story and neither do i wanna see harshu as a mental patient =( but heheheh lets see how really is this true.... and i agree if its meant to be an original story line & if this article is true then i dont see ittttttttttt !!!

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
^^ But from the promo it looks like it is true- that Anurag is in a mental asylum Tongue But at least we'll get to see a different shade to HC's acting- it will be putting up his skills to a higher notch. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalizmysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ But from the promo it looks like it is true- that Anurag is in a mental asylum Tongue But at least we'll get to see a different shade to HC's acting- it will be putting up his skills to a higher notch. x

ohhh yaaaaaaa.....
u know all da serials start with a bang and then drain away tnx to bad creatives

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDsGirl

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

ohhh yaaaaaaa.....
u know all da serials start with a bang and then drain away tnx to bad creatives

^you know so true they do start with a bang and then comes a downfal or a rainfall lol

@ zahra- no doubt harshu will do a great job whatever role you give him n it will definetly add on to is skills bein a mental patientLOL lakin i just like seein the romantic hero with no pain hehehehehe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top