Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

~ One-Shot: Ankahee Si Baatein ~

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys. This is my first one-shot for Anurag-Taani. It's very short, but I hope you all like it.

~ One-shot: Ankahee Si Baatein ~

Taani sat in the classroom, scribbling in her diary, absently smiling to herself as she penned the name 'Anurag' again and again on the page.

'Anurag...' she whispered, loving the way it sounded, melodic to her ears.

In school Taani had shared classrooms with Anurag every year. When they moved to high school, Anurag was placed in a different classroom for his subjects. Yet there was not a single day when he would not come rushing to see her when the school bell rang at the end of the day. He found it strange to do so, yet he still did it. It was these small things that they shared that meant the world to them. She didn't know how she fell in love with him, all she knew was that she loved him, and probably from the moment she met him.

As she flipped through the pages of her diary, she smiled, reading through the pages and remembered the beautiful moments spent with Anurag that she had cherished.

A familiar voice suddenly interrupted her train of thoughts. 'What are you doing?' the velvety soft voice asked.

Taani jumped and snapped her diary shut abruptly. She turned her head and saw him standing behind her- her Anurag. He stood with a cheeky grin on his face, his brown silky hair flowing perfectly and his chocolate brown eyes flashing alluringly. Taani stood up abruptly and met his gaze.

'Nothing...ummm...homework,' she lied, playing with her hair nervously and moving the diary away. As she ran her fingers through her hair, it drew his attention to the way it fell loosely down her shoulders. He sighed inwardly.

'Sorry,' he said softly.

She looked up and met his gaze. 'What for?'

'For startling you,' he answered. 

'It's okay,' she mumbled, doing the same thing with her hair again. She took a nervous step backwards and almost stumbled over a chair, yet Anurag's hands came up quickly to steady her.

'Be careful. You could have hurt yourself,' he said, his voice hinting anger at her carelessness and his jaw tightened. She had seen that look before in his eyes many times, when she had fallen over at school, or had came late when they were to meet, leaving him worrying incessantly. Taani bit back a smile.

From the corner of his eyes Anurag noticed Taani nervously concealing her diary behind her back. A mischievous grin spread across his face.

'Taani!! A spider!!' he pointed to a random spot on the floor.

Taani yelped and stepped closer to him. 'WHERE?!!!' Her gaze spanned the whole room to search for the eight-legged creature she feared so much. She was too late to notice Anurag cleverly slide the book out of her hands and open the first page.

Taani gasped, struggling with him to get the book back as he stretched his arms and raised it high over his head. 'Anurag!!' Give it back!'

'Why...what have you written in it?' he teased, winking.

She struggled again to get the diary back, and slumped her shoulders in defeat when she failed. He was just too tall compared to her.

'Don't read it,' she pleaded in a weak whisper.

Anurag felt a pang at his heart when he noticed the glistening tears forming at her eyes. He closed the diary and handed it back to her.

'I'm sorry...I'm an...idiot,' he said sheepishly.

'Yes, you are...an idiot,' said Taani, giggling.

His insides did a back flip at the sound of her laughter, the laughter entering his heart like a beautiful melody.

'Come,' he said in his velvety deep voice, and he clasped her hand in his, leading her to the place where their feet would take them every day after their classes- the top of a lush mountainside looking down upon the scenic view of the cascading waterfall. They sat listening to the sound of the crashing water, falling into utter bliss in each other's company. Never did they get bored of each other, talking endlessly about anything they could think of. Whoever would walk past could tell they were madly in love, if only they could admit it to themselves.

'Anurag...?'

'Hmmm?'

'I should be going...Maa will be wondering where I am...,' Taani said hesitantly, standing up.

Anurag pouted, causing her to giggle. 'But we only just got here...,' he said, despite knowing they had been there for nearly an hour. 'Don't go yet, please?' he pouted, his captivating eyes making it very difficult to refuse. She was going to be in so much trouble when she would get home, she realized when she sat slowly back down, but it didn't matter, never did it matter with Anurag beside her.

It was after ten minutes that Taani stood up and straightened up her shirt. 'I really have to go Anurag.'

When Taani turned to leave she felt his hand clasp her wrist, stopping her. Her breath caught in her throat. He held on to her hand as if not wanting to let go, the feel of her soft hand encompassed by his was a feeling he did not want to lose so soon.

'What is it Anurag?' she breathed slowly in anticipation.

He stared at for a few seconds before letting go of her hand. 'Ummm...nothing...,' he mumbled. Taani rubbed her wrist gently, where the touch of his hand still strangely lingered.

She gazed at him for a short moment before walking away, brushing away the tears that caressed her cheek, wishing that just once he would tell her that he loved her.

How was it? Ermm
Love Zahra x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 11 June 2010 at 6:35am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kali-_Maneet_zohra80nspn.92vishrutaSneha_TaaReygauranitai-Blossy-minaz296cpervaizsuryavniCaptain_Parisweet_gurl93-kavita-munam_13Sofia.SunriseGreen-Anu13-sinak-Urvi-Innocent02meeshti....Nikhita...rida001shruthiR-Garima-Prachi..shareenpurvimeh-Maha-Soulmate_SanaHappyMelodySunShine_A..CountingStars-vandy-Soaps1indiandoll89

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

That was a very sweet story

really even i also want to read more and i won't lie but while reading for Anurag it was HC but fr taaniEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
really need to see her and them together to register her form in mind
nyc work zahra

Ashlesha

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 11 June 2010 at 6:50am
Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
oh my god

such a cute and beautiful love story..

totally loved it
awesome yaarThumbs Up
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
lovely zahra....
y don't u transform it into a ff?
i would love to read more!
skstar IF-Dazzler
skstar
skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
aww its cuteBig smile
Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

lovely zahra....
y don't u transform it into a ff?
i would love to read more!
agree 100%Wink
minaz296 Goldie
minaz296
minaz296

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awesome zahra...
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
such a cute and lovely story
loved itThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index