Siddhima's Journey Begins!!!SR Topic.

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends,😊😛😉
Well This is my take on Yesterday's Episode.I'm trying to make it funny & enjoyable to all of u.
Hope you love it.😉

Strategic Time In :-
Scene1

Well Sid coming closer to Riddhima & Riddhima the way she blushed after looking at Sid but the greatest part is yet to come.
Sid tying the knot of the Dress with his eyes closed.Brilliant Perfection,Precision & Great timing from Sid.👏
Proud of you Sid.(You Really Rock).👏
Well Riddhima,the way she Feels about Sid's Touch & the way she was healed by Sid's touch on her bare back with his Fingers.........Really Hot to Handle.😉
Then Riddhima tries to move forward but Sid pulls her back by putting his hand around her waist & the heavenly Neck Kiss........Really can put fire to any screen.😉
Sid :- Maine itni masoomiyat aaj tak kisi bhi aankhon main nai dekhi.( Kya Sahi Dialogue hain.Hats-Off to Aditya Pushkarna & Sumit Arora)👏
Sid :- Inn aankhon ki Haya mujhse yeh keh rahi hain ki ab humey iss Rishtey ko dheere dheere aagey badhana chahiye ( Beautiful Dialogue)👏
Riddhima Virtually closed her Eyes.This shows that she was almost ready for a kiss.
But Not Now coz we want to see Siddhima in their own house & Not in Other's house.
Love was never so pure,serene & beautiful before.
Well the heaven is right here,it's here & here.
Really it was Adrenaline pumping scene.

Strategic Time Out  :-
Well my mom stared at me when i was watching this scene.I also gaved her the same look & stared at her.😡
so iss tarah shuru ho gaya,

Mera aur mere mom ka Tashan,
Saamne TV pe chal raha tha Siddhima ka Jashn.
Aur I-F pe Siddhimaholics kar rahe hain Celebration.

Scene 2

Well Armaan & Riddhima's dream dance Sequence.
I don't know much about it coz I ignored it.🥱

I really closed my eyes & started to breath fastly coz i suddenly remembered Ramdev baba's Yoga & Pranayam.
But there was no need of this dance coz it was very thanda.I did'nt understood why CV's put it?😕

Scene 3

Armaan leaving Sid's house & Sid trying to Stop Him & the door bell rungs.

Well Sid,
Armaan ko jaane do.
Kya Ab woh tumhare ghar main rehkar kya tumhe aur Riddhima ko Consummation karte hue dekhta rahega kya?😆
Sid,Jaldi bacche ke baap ban jao coz Armaan once asked you to prove him that you are man.
So Prove him that you are a man.😆
Let him go now.
He has to move on with his book of Gay Love.😆
So Plz let him go.

Scene 4

Riddhima comes in the house,A cute Eyelock with Sid,Riddhima Thanks Sid for helping her & saving her life,Sid offers her to have some breakfast with him as he was preparing for himself & Riddhima Helping her to make breakfast.
Well the awesome cute scene is yet to come.
The Best Part was Siddhima colliding with each other & Sid Speedily covers Riddhima Waist with his hand.
Riddhima is so lucky to have a husband like Sid coz Sid will never let her fall.He will Always be her Saviour.
Well Sid's Improvisation,Technique & Perfection of covering his hand through Riddhima's waist  is far more better than Jackie Chan & Bruce Lee's Fighting & Martial Art Skills.😉

The Way Both Siddhima  spelled the word Friends at the same time,that was truly Beautiful.
It's OK that sab kuch inn dono ke beech reverse order main hua hain.Par ab jo kuch hoga woh sab kuch Siddhima ke liye theek hi hoga.😊

Sid trying to open the cooker with his cute expressions & picking Rajma.
Shayad breakfast main Sid ka Rajma-Chaawal banane ka khayal hain.
Khul gaya Sid ke health ka Secret.That's why Sid is so Strong.Well everyone always thought how Sid gathers the energy to Lift his Beautiful Wife?
Everyone Got the Answer.Perhaps he may be Consuming Rajma coz they are high source of Proteins & Fibres.
Well Sid ki tarah tum log zyaada Rajma matt khana coz Constipation bhi ho sakta hain.(Well Someone Told me about this point)😆
You never know what Life will offer to you?😆

Scene 5

The Breakfast is Ready.Siddhima's beautiful Non-Verbal Communication is Going on.Nice to see that Siddhima will go on a date.😉
Sid :- Riddhima,Ab se hum dono ke beech sirf Pyaar aur Sacchai hogi.
Beautiful Dialogues.(I bow to Aditya Pushkarna & Sumit Arora for such great dialogues)

Scene Changes to Sanjeevani :-

Well Everyone is trying to find a girl for Armaan.
A boy hits ball on Shilpa's head while playing Cricket.

Strategic Time Out :-
Well the Biggest Surprise of Yesterday's Episode was Shilpa Cricketing Shot.😲
Well Shilpa,You need to pay money to kids coz they need to purchase new ball coz you lost their ball & now they have Nothing to play  with.😆
Now i got why Indian Team is losing Matches these days.Coz Indian Team main Sirf Dhoni & Co. hain.....Dhanno nahi hain naa.😆
Well SA in this 2 yrs break has acquired a lot of Cricketing Skills.😆

Now comes Shilpa's Bracelet with letter S on one End & a triangle Symbol on other end.
Well Shilpa,
Do-chaar Symbols like Circle,Rectangle,Square etc bhi Bracelet main add kar deti toh bacche Geometry bhi seekh lete.😆

Shilpa Shows Thumbs-Down to Kids.
Well Shilpa, Don't show Thumbs-Down to Kids coz they may show you their Back.😆
And One More Thing,
Tumhari Dress ki tarah tumhare Bracelet ka bhi size choota kar lo.Phir woh baar baar girega nahin.😆

Armaan tells everyone that he wants such a girl who can be like Guitar & Drums so that she can make a sweet melody from his life.

Well Armaan pehle Decide Karo tumhe ladki chahiye yaa Orchestra.😆

Sue tells Armaan that he will soon get the Girl of her life.
Armaan Replies to Sue that he had  got such type of girl once But Your Bro Took her Away From Me.( Very Bad Dialogue)

Well Still This man is blaming others for his own actions.Grapes are sour.😆
The Biggest Irony Of Armaan's life is that,
He looks for Compromise when he himself is wrong & He looks for Justice when no one is Wrong.

Well Armaan saying to Sue,"Tumhara Bro usse le gaya".
He should had said,"Tumhare Bro ka pyaar jeet gaya".
Hey Dude,
Woh kya raaste main padi hui cheez nahi hain jo uthaya,Pocket main dala aur le gaya.😆
You have to admit that Siddhima's Unconditional love towards each other Won.

Well Armaan Ab Kangan aa gayi hain toh ab tum apne mom ke Kangan,Apni Kangan ke haath   main pehna dena aur Tumhare Kangan ko Tumhare Angan main le jaana.😆

MY TAKE :-
Well Siddhima's Journey had just stopped for some time but now it has re-started again.😊

BASHERS STAY AWAY FROM MY TOPIC.
MODS YOU DON'T GO TO ODDS & PLZ DON'T CLOSE THE TOPIC AS THERE IS FUN ELEMENT IN IT.
BASHERS CAN TAKE THEIR HAPPY GOLA TO SOME OTHER TOPIC & BURST OUT THEIR ANGER THERE.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
its simply hilarious and dear in all the homes we have the same situation
and i dont know jaise he dmg shuro hota hai
all my family members enter tv hall (hate it)
me n my young sis only exchange glances cuz mostly tv remote is been
snatched by us 😛

but thanks to repeat telcast and my dear if written updaters :P

the last few epis Im just watching with my mouth and eyes wide open! Firstly because SR have been brilliant

and secondly because I cant believe that the cv's have been kind enough to give us what we want after so many months!

my screen is blazing with fire b/c of this two, i can see the fire coming out of it. siddhima you are the best of best.

Now the story has to start with marriage intact, her finally looking like a married woman and glowing, and the main track is the love story starting in a way

the track to be based on love story now, discovering new things and falling deepening their feelings and love

i want all her marriage symbols back on her asap.........and then thier love story can start slowly and simply.........

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kiran255

its simply hilarious and dear in all the homes we have the same situation
and i dont know jaise he dmg shuro hota hai
all my family members enter tv hall (hate it)
me n my young sis only exchange glances cuz mostly tv remote is been
snatched by us 😛

but thanks to repeat telcast and my dear if written updaters :P

Thanks for loving the Topic Kiran.👍🏼
Well our Family members kab hum sabko jeene denge?😆
woww...seriously this is one of the most wonderful post i have seen x well done.. love itt and its funny as well..lol
Originally posted by luvarti

the last few epis Im just watching with my mouth and eyes wide open! Firstly because SR have been brilliant

and secondly because I cant believe that the cv's have been kind enough to give us what we want after so many months!

my screen is blazing with fire b/c of this two, i can see the fire coming out of it. siddhima you are the best of best.

Now the story has to start with marriage intact, her finally looking like a married woman and glowing, and the main track is the love story starting in a way

the track to be based on love story now, discovering new things and falling deepening their feelings and love

i want all her marriage symbols back on her asap.........and then thier love story can start slowly and simply.........

Brilliantly Said.Abanti.👏👏👏
I agree that i too want to see Riddhima putting all the Marriage Nishanis back.
It's really long time now.
Well,
Siddhima ka jaado sir chad ke bol raha hain.😉
good seriously this is one of the most beautiful post i have seen x well done i love it i agree with jatin 👏
loool...ur a joker
yeh its high time we see a bit of romance
and marriage elements with siddhima
Originally posted by divi4u

wow buddy

write some more
Thanks divi4u.👍🏼