Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakku's reaction after kala got shot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chitrakshgeet

chitrakshgeet

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hi....

It was very difficult to watch nakku's reaction after kala got shot....Every one went behind kala and Dutta to angry on Nakku as if she is responsible for everything....When nakku says"Deva,tumne to muje Sach much Nakusha hi banadiya....kissi ko bhi me nai chahiye....koi mujse pyar nahi kartha...."

It was really sad....the way she looks up and say "DEVA"....off we get tears in our eyes...

I don't understand .....can't Dutta take some time and think and try relate things which happened between him and Nakku.....Can't he think at least? [:?:]

It should like by the time he realize we would have lost her.....U know what I mean?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmHessa85KalyWayne07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nakku's reaction after kala got shot" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top